You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

October 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the October 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions, to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment, in the credits section.
    Congrats to all the members who are about to receive the payments this time and for those who missed, better luck next time. By the way I have uploaded my invoice for effecting the payment.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

While I appreciate the payments announced, even this time my name has not appeared in the list of payments being made. Here is the screen shot of my performance and earning so far and I thought I shall receive the first payment at least this time.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Delete Attachment

Congrats to all the members who got cash payments for the month of September. The people who just missed can try hard for getting cash award in the next month. I have also uploaded my invoice.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks for updates, congratulations to all the ISCians on the list. Could we look into Aditya's query, any payment small or big is always a joy to behold.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their payment for this month.

I think I read somewhere in the forum that for the second payment onwards the minimum amount has to be 700 Rs. Maybe the seniors can confirm the same.

Congratulations to all the members who are eligible for a cash payment this time. Happy to see my name on the list after a long gap.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

For the new members their first earning is prestigious and the reason to celebrate. Why ISC is not paying Aditya since three months even though he has passed the threshold of making payment ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all those who received cash payment from ISC for the month of Oct '17!

Aditya, though the threshold for the second payment onward is generally fixed at Rs 700/- , your concern has been put up to the Webmaster for the needful. Please wait for a response.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Happy to see this happy announcement!
    Congratulations to all those who got listed for the payments for October.
    I have uploaded my invoice today.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Invoice uploaded, congratulation to everyone
    live happily in every situation of life

Thank you Sir for announcing payment of this month. Congratulations to all the members who are receiving payment. I have already uploaded my invoice. Thank you once again.

My heartiest congratulations to all members receiving their payment in this month. Hard work never fails to yield positive results. Sun may fail to rise but ISC will never fail to pay its members on the due date.
    No life without Sun

It was really good to see the high earnings of members for last month. Good work, everyone. A special congratulatory wish to the content development team members for their superlative earnings.They are really doing a good job under the able captaincy of Dr. Apurva. Well done!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

My Heartiest congratulation to all the members who are eligible for a cash payment this.

Dear Timmy Sir,
    I have crossed minimum amount of payment Rs 700/- but My name is not in the list of October 2017 Cash Payment. Kindly recheck my profile.

Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hello Mohan and Phagu

Please read the first paragraph in http://www.indiastudychannel.com/help/2705.aspx

We didn't say that the threshold for the second payment onward is fixed to Rs.700/- I accept that for the last several years we announced the cash payments for members when they cross Rs. 600 or Rs. 700. But it may vary according to our monthly income and expense. This month we have given more than 53000 as cash payment which is slightly high when we compared to our income. So Mahan, Aditya, Phagu and other members who didn't cross Rs. 800, please excuse us. We will try to pay in next month.

• Sign In to post your comments