What do emergence of Populist leaders across world suggest?Donald Trump of United States, Xi Xingping of China, Vladmir Putin of Russia, Narendra Modi of India, Shenzo Abe of Japan. These leaders of respective nations have no doubt emerged as all popular leaders of respective countries. Though they stand for different socio political economic systems all these leaders have certain characteristics in common.
1. Exceptional nationalism with sometimes speeches threatening their adversaries.
2. Almost most dissenting leaders have been silenced by campaign, coercion etc.
3. Protection of Mainstream culture alone.
4. Technocratic in their way of functioning.
5. Aggressive foreign policy.
6. Evoking strong emotions among masses.
4. Dominant control in their respective parties if not complete.
They have captured power after a similar set of conditions in their respective countries.
2. People's desire to have strong leader.
A similar situation existed in 1933 before leaders like Hitler, Winston Churchill, Mussolini, Stalin, Roosevelt came to power in Super powers of those times.
Even in solutions to problems they have similarities
1. Aggressive modernization.
2.Trade protectionism by Currency wars, coming out of trade pacts, etc.
3. Increasing state control.
Can members see the things as above. If so does a repeat of 1933 is happening in Politico Socio economic conditions?