You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Give me a chance to re-edit the Article

Dear Editors, my article "Importance of CIBIL Credit Reports in Future" which I wrote after a long gap of 2-3 years was rejected and marked as SPAM article and following deficiencies were pointed out by learned editors:
  • Rejected due to poor quality content
  • Violation of our content policies
  • Spam article

• Further, I have been forbidden not to resubmit this resource. I request the editors and webmasters to please to give me a chance to re-edit the My Article as I do not want the article to be kept away from the audiences as the article is the outcome of my research on the topic for more than 2 years.

May I hope that editors and webmasters will not disappoint me. I will do hard work to remove the promotional links and spammy material if any as advised by the editors. Editors can PM me about the items to be removed from the article.
    Mr.Goyal. I think we had this post recently on exactly the same issue. The forum is good to raise issues but repeatedly raising it reflects distaste. Wouldn't it be better if you sent a private message to the managing editor or the lead editors directly? Just my views. Good luck.

In any case, your article is promoting the readers to possess a credit card. I don't think your article is an useful article to the reader except to know the full form of CIBIL. Why don't you change the title of the article and modify its content in a more better way? Why you keep begging the editors for a favour?
    No life without Sun

Normally members have the liberty to reedit their contents if the article or the content is approved. In your case it was rejected for various reasons and subsequently you were banned. That means you have gain confidence of our editorial board. Hope this request shall convince them.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum