You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Some Jokes to relax, please

A wife asked her husband when returning from office,why he was very tension and sad. Husband replied,'I went outside of office to smoke and as no shop was nearby I went to a little bit distance and while I smoking a cigarette, I saw my office building collapsed suddenly. I felt bad.' wife replied,'God only helped us'. That time a TV news was running by saying as the Government announced two lakh rupees for each victim at the building collapse. The wife suddenly told her husband,'How many times I told you to stop the nonsense smoking habit, now my fate is following'
    ######################################################################
    A wife told her husband moving to office as 'good night', the neighbor lady asking why she was telling like this. This lady replied,'he is going to office only to sleep'.
    ########################################################################
    A staff came late to the office,the manager asked the reason for late.
    Staff: 'Sorry sir I slept little in the bus'
    Manager:'what is the urgency before coming to the office'
    #####################################
    A man returns home early with happy and sweet. The wife asked the reason for his happiness. He replied,'My manager is kind enough, he appointed a peon specially for awakening us in the lunch and evening hours.So that we can reach home early'.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Wife: 'See, our neighbor bought a new colorful saree to his wife'.
    Husband: 'I am also interested, I donot know whether her husband object that or not'
    The first joke is really enjoyable and here too the wife has been portrayed as the money monger and even in calamities she would be expecting money either directly or indirectly earned by the husband. Nice jokes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Nice to enjoy. These days many jokes on ladies are floating around. They are good to laugh but should not be encouraged. Why we should target ladies always like this.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments