You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What have you been up to recently?

I have become a member of ISC recently. I feel really bad that I was not aware of such a platform for writing and to acquire comprehensive information on various topics. I feel good that now I am a member of ISC. Really I have not seen such an active forum and I have been watching the discussions going on and the way the members interact in a positive manner. I have been participating in the few discussions and hope I will be able to contribute more in future.

Why not share what you have started doing recently?
    Welcome to the ISC family, it's an excellent platform for sharing your views, thoughts, knowledge acquired in life and other subjects. There are views, counter views but always for enriching ourselves. What's more amazing is you don't pay anything but it's the other way around, you get paid for visiting this site and interacting. It's like kids allowed to play with their fancy favourite toys and given goodies also.
    I'm sure you will be able to contribute more often. I don't worry about putting down my thoughts (within the limits of acceptable interactions), as often the replies give me extra information that I've never thought of or just ignored in the past.

It is true. ISC is a good platform for learning variety of subjects. Many learned people are there on this site. People like us will get educated from the postings of these learned people. There is no limitation to the discussions on subjects of interest. Forum postings are very interesting and these postings will cover almost all topics under the sky. Different people will respond differently and readers will get a good knowledge of the subject. It is very good for students. Many good articles on various topics by very good authors will be available. If we read these articles we will get the good knowledge of various subjects. It is very nice to be on this channel and contribution will also give some income. It is more like earning while learning.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome to this educational site! Let all the Members get the the opportunity to enrich themselves from your knowledge and experience. You can explore different Sections and Sub-sections, find your comfort zone and start contributing regularly.

Sincere best wishes to you!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Welcome shruti to the ISC platform. You are right, this website is a great source of learning for all especially the enriching forum section. Hope you have a good time sharing knowledge and surely you will learn a lot if you stay active and keep contributing.
    Do what inspires you !!

Sruthi welcome to this International educational platform with over 9 lakh members on board scattered over various countries and just imagine the knowledge sharing takes place on daily basis on varied topics. Good that you have become a new member now and make use of this forum and other sections wisely and bring out your inner talent and writing caliber to the focus. All of us when joined were nomads and not having any typing knowledge nor any sharing knowledge. As we kept on watching the developments and participating in the discussions every one who joined as new as become expert and gained much experience and today every member can write on any topic raised here. Instead of wasting time on chatting in social media, that valuable time can be invested here because every word written here gets you the earning chance and hence by visiting ISC you are not a loser as knowledge and talent improves along with some pocket money to earn with dignity.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments