You must Sign In to post a response.
Let's cheer for our new Lead Editor!
  • Category: Announcements

Promotion of Editor Jagdish to Lead Editor

We are very excited! One of our most able editors, Jagdish Patro, will now take up the responsibility of Lead Editor of the Ask Expert section. His efficient work as an editor and his calm, professional demeanour in dealing with issues of the section has made him apt for this new role.

Please join me to convey your best wishes to Jagdish Patro on his new appointment!
    Hearty Congratulations Mr. Jagdish on your new role, wish you many more such success in your life.
    God Bless you!

Heartiest congratulations to Lead Editor Jagdish Patro who rightly deserves to be a Lead Editor. All the best Mr. Jagdish. May god bless you and be with you in all your endevours as a lead editor of ISC.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to one of my most favourite Members of the Editorial team, Mr. Jagdish Patro, for his promotion as Lead Editor of ISC. Wish him many more success.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations Mr. Jagdish Patro for becoming the Lead Editor. Wishing you all success in future as well.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Hearty congratulations to Jagdish for all the great work you have been doing. Wish you all the best in your new role.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

A well deserved recognition, Jagdish!
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

A very well deserved promotioon. Hearty congratulations Mr Jagdish Patro for becoming the Lead Editor. Wishing you all success in future as well. I hope he will shine in his new responsibility and go to better heights in the near future.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr. Jagdish for the new role. Wish you good luck for this and may you keep progressing always in life.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations Mr.Jagadish Patro,great to hear about the new role of Lead Editor for Ask the experts section.Best of luck for future endavours.

Congratulations
    Mr.Jagadish Patro for this new role.
    Best of luck for your future.

Happy to note Mr. Jagadish Patro is now the Lead Editor. Congratulations Mr. Patro and wish you a happy task ahead. Perhaps you have added responsibility now. I am sure you can take it up with added enthusiasm. Best wishes.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations to Mr. Jagadish Patro as you have responded many of the forums and encourage me. I wish you a very good luck as Lead Editor.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Mr. Jagadish Patro, Congratulations for becoming the Lead Editor. Wishing you all the success in your future !

My hearty congrats to Jagdish Patro for having got promoted to Lead Editor for his sheer hard work in silence and thus this elevation brought great applause to him. I am his ardent fan for his calm caliber.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Jagdish Patro on his elevation as Lead Editor.

I welcome the new Lead Editor and convey my Best wishes in his new assignment.

Congratulations to Mr.Jagdish Patro for the new journey of yours as a lead editor? of the 'ask expert section' .......best luck for your future .....May God bless you

Congratulations to Mr.Jagdish Patro for being promoted to Lead Editor post. As an editor already we are seeing his great efforts and impact in the working system of ISC. I hope he will enhance his efforts further in the greater glory of ISC website. Once again I am wishing him all the best and God bless him abundantly in his efforts.

Hearty Congrats Jagdish! Keep up the good job.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations Jagdish Patro, on your new appointment. You are definitely one of the most level-headed and reasonable people on the Editorial Board, with hardly any controversy to your name. You have been handling affairs, with utmost responsibility and I hope you continue in the same vein. I wish you the very best, in your new tenure.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations Sir for being appointed as lead editor of ask experts section. All the best for your new responsibilities.

Congratulations to Jagdish Sir for this well deserved promotion.
    All the best for future.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you everyone for your wishes and your support. It would be a great pleasure to work with such a nice team in ISC under the leadership of our WM and ME and the more, a friendly interaction with our active members who are learned and accommodating. Looking forward for the same support for the betterment of the site.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.