You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

This is the entery for the TOW contest:ADDICTION

A nice topic to discuss abou ADDICTION!well we are all addicted to so many things in our life like addiction to our morning cuppa either tea or coffee without which we would feel like as if our day has never started..makes one feel groggy all through the day if missed by chance to have it..for some people its the newspaper and for some people like me their early morning walks. Well addiction has two sides good and bad..while these things don't come under bad addiction category if overdone ofcourse has its own disadvantages too,like if am going to spend some two to three hours walking all am going to do is screw up my joints. Well the moment I saw the topic of discussion all that comes to my mind is HEALTHY EATING HABITS!yes am not talking about unhealthy eating...am talking about Healthy eating...many of us are obssessed about eating healthy...every magazine ;newspaper;social media like WhatsApp etc talk only about Healthy food...eat this..eat that..this food has omega3 fatty acids...that food help you lose weight...Broccoli is a superfood etc..eventually people's discussion at workplace or in the parks or at a gathering has become Healthy food!I feel too much of healthy food also will make one sick..with all these healthy super food can one stay disease free?the more one tries to eat healthy food the more one wants junk food...its like the more you fast the more you think about food...too much of anything is too bad.This is the entry for TOW contest topic : Addiction
    You have already submitted your response to Tow topic and need not raise separate post. At the end of the content itself please mention that " this is the entry for tow topic" and that would suffice.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Is it a repeat post? Already this was published two days back. Probably author has not mentioned that the post is for TOW contest. That is why I think the whole thread has been repeated. The Editors may look into it.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.