Today, fourth november is day remembering Guru Nanak JiToday fourth november is celebrated as the Birth day of Guru Nanak. Guru Nanak lived as an example for Bakthi. His sayings as follows:
* God is one whether we call Him in many names and different forms. we are all his son and tells that to work and earn by the sweat of the brow, to live a family way of life and practice truthfulness and honesty in all dealings by believing the term 'Dharam di kirat karni' to work.
* 'Truth is high but higher still is truthful living'.
* The noble man is one who always praises God and earns his livlihood with honesty. He must remember the Almighty
* earn with right measures and distribute his earnings among the needy.
*The noble man can easily overcome Kaama, krodha, Lobha, Moha and ahankaara (desire,aner,lust and greed, attachment and pride).
*To get rid of worries and anxieties we must have qualities of tolerance and sweetness.
* Hormony at home and in the world is possible with the power of Truth only.
We will remember His teachings on this day and follow his sayings in our life at least from today.