You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Congratulations to Indian Women's Hockey team

The Women's hockey team of India performed very well in Asia cup and they have won the Asia cup. By winning this cup they qualified for the next year world cup hockey tournament. Yesterday the match was very interesting. In the prescribed one hour time both teams were on 1-1 and equal and finally in penalty shootouts, India won the game against China with 5-4. This is the second time our ladies won the Asia Cup. They won this cup in 2004 also. Already Indian men's hockey team won the Asia Cup. Both the teams performed well. Let us congratulate the hockey team for their victory.
    Just now I was going to raise a thread congratulating Indian eves on their victory. It's no doubt a great achievement especially when India defeated China in the final. China is a major power in women's hockey and it defeated India in the last year's final 4-1. By winning this tournament, Indian team has become eligible to play in the next year's women's hockey World Cup.

Congratulations to Indian women's hockey team!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My best wishes and congrats to the Indian women hockey team which defeated the formidable China and won the Asia cup and thus ensuring berth for the world cup hockey tournament. Our best wishes are always there.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Women of India have always made her proud of her and Indian Women hockey team has added one more feather in the cap. I am really happy with this achievement and congratulate Indian Women hockey team and Best wishes for their future endeavor in the game.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congrats to all the players of the Women's hockey team. Really proud moment and glad to know that we have won the Asia Cup.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

My congratulations to the Women's hockey team of India for winning the Asia cup.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations and best wishes for the Indian Hockey team on their success in Asia Cup. Only a couple of day's ago, I raised a thread as to what we can learn from the successful badminton team of India. We can include Indian men's and women's team to be studied for the formula for success and develop it for other sports.

• Sign In to post your comments