You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

E-book Contest 2 - registrations now open

Want to write a chapter for an e-book? Register your name quickly in this thread.

Time for another e-book contest! Those keen on writing chapters for the e-book should express their interest in this thread. Unlike the previous occasion, though, I will not assign chapters to the participants. The chapters will be written as per the order of registration here. Also, I will not give any plot or write the first chapter. Let's see how it goes.

So if you are interested, simply put a response in this thread. Do not put any general comments or queries. There is a separate thread for that.

The rule of 24 hours will be incorporated, as was the case earlier. That is, you need to submit your chapter within 24 hours of the time that shows for the previous participant's entry. If you default and do not submit your chapter within the 24 hour time-frame, then you will forfeit your chance to write a chapter and will not be able to do so later also.

The e-book title and other instructions will be provided in the contest announcement, once we get at least 10 registered participants over here. As of now, no last date is being put here for closing of registration.
    Interested

I would like to participate. I am registering my name. I hope I would be able to manage to write a chapter containing 250-350 words.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes, interested in writing a chapter

I also like to participate. I think I will be able to manage one chapter.
    drrao
    always confident

I would like to participate in the new edition of e-book writing competition and hope to write better this time.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

I would also love to participate in the ebook contest this time.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Sun of ISC hereby puts up his application for registration of his name for ISC's second E-book contest. Sun is at Seven.
    No life without Sun

Interested

I am interested and hereby registering myself for this contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I am also willing to write a chapter for the 2nd e-book.

I'm interested. Please count me in.
    Live life Kingsize!

Now that we have received the first lot of 10 registrations, the contest will be announced. The chapters will be written in this order:
    Chapter 1: Neethu
    Chapter 2: Partha Kansabanik
    Chapter 3: Natarajan
    Chapter 4; Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao
    Chapter 5: Neelam Joshi
    Chapter 6: Ar
    Chapter 7: Sun
    Chapter 8: Surekha Krishnan
    Chapter 9: Padmini
    Chapter 10: Suman Sahu

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

I'd like to participate.
    ~~~~
    Tahi
    ~~~~
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Tahi,

Welcome back! In fact, to make a confession here, you and your film project was what came to my mind when I wrote the closing chapter for the previous e-book contest. We are happy to have you return and hope to see you once again with your invaluable contributions and participation in various contests. You will be completing five years next month. Hope you stay on for the long term.

Do let us know about that project launch (in a separate thread please.)

Since two participants did not submit their entries, the revised chapter numbers are -
    Chapter 1: Neethu
    Chapter 2: Partha Kansabanik
    Chapter 3: Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao
    Chapter 4; Neelam Joshi
    Chapter 5: Ar
    Chapter 6: Surekha Krishnan
    Chapter 7: Padmini
    Chapter 8: Suman Sahu
    Chapter 9: Joyshree
    Chapter 10: Tahi

Entries have been submitted up to Chapter 6 at the time of posting this response, so next are chapters 7 to 10.

Madam, if there is still a chance or a participant drops out I would like to submit a chapter if time permits. regards.

No, Natarajan. The rules are clear.

Registrations for new participants will close at midnight tonight. If nobody wishes to register further, then Tahi will conclude the e-book with Chapter 10.

Registrations are closed. The e-book will be of 10 chapters only.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.