You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Can you beileve this bowling figure: 4-4-0-10?

Can you believe this bowling figure: 4-4-0-10? Yes, this has happened! This unthinkable feat has been achieved by a 15 year old medium pacer from Rajasthan. Akash Choudhary, the left-arm medium pacer, has produced this terrifying spell while playing for Disha Cricket Academy against Pearl Academy in the Late Bhawer Singh T-20 cricket tournament.

After winning the toss, Pearl Academy chose to field. Disha Academy scored 156 in the stipulated 20 overs. Thereafter, Pearl Academy was finished at 36 thanks to the unbelievable spell of Akash Choudhary.

Needless to say, after this spell Akash Choudhary will be closely observed by the selectors at various levels. Can he don India colour in another 5 years?

Only future will tell.
    Wow four overs, four medians , no runs and 10 wickets. I am floored with this performance. I can understand the feeling of selectors who are looking for new face and new way of handling cricket. My best wishes to Akash Choudhary.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Dream figures for a bowler at any level of cricket. Even in cricket played in the street between children, I haven't heard such figures. 10 wickets in 4 overs with all overs being madiens are unbelievable. He would be watched by all selectors and IPL teams like a hawk if this is just a one-off miracle or a talented player with a great future in Indian Cricket. Congratulations and best wishes for the young Akash Choudhary.

Without giving a single run taking all the ten wickets in four overs in any level of match, in any form of cricket is unbelievable. Hearty congratulations to Akash Chowdary. I hope he will be shortly entering into under 19 teams. Really superlative performance.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments