You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- October '17- Winner!

We did not have any difficulty in tracing this Star because it has been shining continuously and has been spreading its light to different sections during the last month. And the Star of the Month award for the month of October '17 goes to none other than Chitra for her consistent and quality contributions across different sections. Hope that she will continue to shine in the pages of ISC and help in making them richer and vibrant.

The winner gets a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winner of the Star award.
    Wow I was expecting this award to her and that has happened. My heartiest congrats to Chitra for getting star of the month award for giving inclusive participation in all the sections.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Chitra for winning the prestigious Star of the Month award for October, 2017. Her strong presence in Articles section and Forum section has been observed by other Members.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to you, Chitra. You deserve it. Her participation in all the sections has earned her the award. This on line to my expectations.
    drrao
    always confident

Many hearty Congratulations Chitra, you certainly deserve this. Your forum replies and threads are very thoughtful and it reflects day to day life and the problems we face. ALl the very best for future awards.

My heartiest congratulations to Chitra for winning the star of the month award.

Congratulations Chitra!I had been expecting your name, your contributions were noteworthy especially in the forum section.

Congratulations to Chitra on being selected Star of the Month- October '17.

Thank you ISC and all the ISC members for supporting me to make it possible.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations Chitra for being the Star of the month. A truly deserving award for you. Keep up the great work dear.
    Do what inspires you !!

Hearty congratulations Ms. Chithra. Hope this will help you to make your presence more felt. With warm regards and best wishes !
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Cash reward and points to the winner has been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations Chitra on being selected the Star of the Month. Wishing you the very best on ISC.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations Chitra for the Star of the month award !

My Heartiest Congratulations to you, Chitra. for winning reward Star of the Month- October '17 and wishing all the best for next rewards
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hi Chitra,
    my heartiest congratulations for you to win such a prestigious award. Keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to Chitra for getting the Star of the Month award. Getting this award is not an easy task as it needs a lot of hard work. I wish you to get more awards in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• Sign In to post your comments