You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest on the topic 'Addiction' for the week 29th Oct to 04th Nov '17- Winners!

Friends, now it is time to announce the winners of the topic based TOW contest on the topic 'Addiction' for the week 29th Oct to 04th Nov '17. We had quite a good number of entries and it was not very easy selecting the winners. Thanks to one and all for the co-operation and we expect the same from you all on a day to day basis. After a proper assessment of all the threads based on different factors, it has been decided to announce as follows-

Knock!Knock! I am addiction. May I come in please? by Jignesh Vora is the winner of the Thread of the Week award on the given topic. The author has described the topic in detail with clarity and has also dealt with the different aspects related to the topic.

Special Prize winners (we are announcing five prizes due to the number of valid entries we received)-

1. Voice of a teenager- my interests are not an addiction by Juana looks at the word addiction through the eyes of a teenager and how different are the perceptions about the same.

2. Addiction-an unwanted addition to have a normal life by Padmini is a kind of warning to all as to how we can gradually be drawn into some sort of addiction and also tells us how we can escape from falling into the trap.

3. Do we all have addiction for our thoughts? by Sushma is a different take on the topic altogether. It is talking about addiction in relation to our thoughts by looking at the way we manage the same.

4.I am not ashamed of my addition- addiction to my family by Venkiteswaran for bringing out the subtle difference between attachment to our family and being addicted to the same and

5. Aftermath my addiction by Aditya Mohan is a poetic description of the withdrawal symptoms an addict faces and the suffering he undergoes while trying to escape from the clutches of substance abuse.

The winner will get a cash prize of Rs 60/- and 60 points and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each. All other eligible threads will be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to Jignesh Vora for winning the TOW award for his post on Addiction. As expected the award has gone to the deserved. My congratulations to the special prize winners, namely, Juana, Padmini,Sushma, Venkiteswaran and Aditya Mohan. All the selected threads are good and deserve appreciation.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to the TOW winner and special prize winners who wrote well about addiction. Well done members. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Excellent news. Congratulations to all the winners listed above and all the participants for making it contest more interactive and meaningful. All the best.

Hearty congratulations to Jignesh Vora and also to the special prize winners. For the last week's TOW contest many entries where there which was amazing. Hope to see more participants in the future also.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Hearty congratulation to TOW contest winners and special prize winners Jignesh Bora, Juana, Sushma, Padmini, Vankatishwarn and Aditya Mohan.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congratulations to the TOW winner Jignesh Vora and all the co-winners of the special prize. Happy to see that my thread has been selected for special prize.

Hearty Congratulation to the winner Jignesh and all the special prize winners.

Congratulations to Jignesh Vora for winning the TOW prize for the week 29th Oct to 04th Nov '17.
    Congratulations to Special prize winners Juana, Padmini, Sushma and Aditya Mohan.
    There was good participation. All participants too deserve congrats.

Congratulations to Mr. Jignesh Vora for winning the TOW award for the week 29th Oct to 04th Nov 2017. Appreciation to other Special Prize winners.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congratulations to the tow award winner Jignesh Vora and special prize winners, namely,, Juana, Padmini,Sushma, Venkiteswaran and Aditya Mohan. All the entries truly deserve the recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks to all the members who have joined congratulating me and congrats to all the special prize winners.
    Also thanks to ISC for recognizing my entry for the award.

I congratulate all the winners of TOW contest on - addiction.
    It was very interesting to read so many posts on this and specially the outstanding ones. Please keep up your good work in future also.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My congratulations to the TOW winner and also to the special prize winners. All the threads were awesome and very thought-provoking.
    Do what inspires you !!

My hearty congratulations to Jignesh Vora and all other special prize winners.
    But I didn't get my credits yet. Is it the same with others too?

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

The cash credits and points to the Winner and the Special Prize winners has been credited.

Aditya, cash rewards and points for winners in contests are not automatically credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to the Winner and the all the Special Prize winners of the TOW contest.

Happy to find my name on the list. Thank you selecting my entry.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.