You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Demonetisation-Results of survey on Modi app .

A survey about the demonetisation is going on on PM Narendra Modi App. A very good response is coming to this survey. Within 24 hours of starting of this app, almost 50,000 people gave response. About 81% people gave support to this with a rating of 4.6 out of 5 . About 93% expressed accepted that the actions taken in controlling back money are good. About 87% people expressed satisfaction on the benefits of demonetisation. About 92% expressed their view saying that these kind of actions are required for controlling black money. 92% respondents felt that this will give benefits in long run.About 81% people felt that UPA Government has not taken correct action in controlling black money. Over all the survey is giving an idea that the general public are happy with demonetisation. What are your views?
    Yes till something is enforced no one follows it, It has been a tendency in India same happened with the consequences of demonitisation such good result of this enforcement is as explained below.
    Goverment tried to increase and enhance digital transections and cashless economy earlier also but no one gave that much attention but after the implementation of Demonitisation when people didn't have an option and left with the only option of transection through online payment mode they started to learn and shift towards the digital economy.
    After demonitisation, there is a huge increase in online transactions which ultimately leads to a less corrupt and clean transfer of money from one end to other ends.
    I am also a supporter of demonetization as our country needs such shocks time to time to make them remember their capability and how much it can advance in every area just like the Jamwant in Ramayana used to make Hanuman remember his capability that how much efficient he is.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

While responding to yet another thread on the same matter I opined that demonetization effect was not felt by the common man as he deposited what ever high denominations were there in his account and got the money back in phased manner. No doubt the market was fragile with lots of confusion among traders and big business man. But for the common man the transition was smooth and hence the votes given on Narender Modi app is right and correct. That why I have also raised one thread that PM Modi should be give one more term to finish his unattended agenda and then see the result. One thing is sure, even if Congress comes to power by default, the looting spree as done previously in the past cannot be repeated again as BJP and PM Modi would be more vigilant now and wont allow Congress to commit any corruption practice in future.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

81% of the total surveyed population don't understand anything. Even they don't know whether they have faced any problem or not due to demonetization. They are only 'bhakts'.

Only 19% doomsayers know everything. They are the custodians of all information relating to demonetization.

So, we must follow them blindly, even if we don't have much problem due to demonetization.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

PMO has mentioned some interesting facts on the multi-dimensional benefits of demonetisation. These are:

1. 17.73 lakh suspicious cases identified that do not match the tax profile.
    2. Deposits worth Rs 3.68 lakh crore under suspicion.
    3. 2.24 lakh shell companies faced the axe.
    4. Stone-pelting incidents in Kashmir came down by 75% from the previous year.

81% people would naturally vote in favour of demonetisation.

I just cannot understand as to in what way stone pelting in Kashmir is being compared with that of demonetization. I say the Police and the Army is doing great there and the credit goes to them.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan: There is a very complex chain of money-laundering, hawala racket, fake notes and Pakistani money involved in stone-pelting and school-burning in Kashmir valley. Demonetisation has choked the source to a large extent. This also conforms to the theory of choking the source of finance to end terrorism.

Most people from the middle class and the taxpayer class with whom I interact are happy with demonetization. Demonetisation is just one aspect of controlling black money.There would other means too that needs to be continued.
    To me, whenever I see half completed projects of apartments, people registering properties for more or less closer to the real value of the deal, it means to me that demonetization has been effective. All those who had undeclared old currencies (500,1000) overnight has pieces of paper that were not worth any more. along with this anyone who was involved in printing these old currencies were rendered helpless until they find a way to print the newer ones.

• Sign In to post your comments