You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Introducing Myself to the ISC family

I feel delighted to post my first post. I would like to introduce myself to the ISC family. I am Keerthi from Kerala. I have landed in this website on doing my article research for preparing competitive exams. Looking into the website I found there are lot more in this website to gain knowledge and also spread knowledge. I have been reviewing the website for past one month and have seen the members are so active and they contribute valuable content. I have also joined hoping I could contribute valuable information going forward.
    We are equally delighted, Keerthi on reading your first post! Thank you for appreciating our home (ISC) and wishing you a warm welcome to this family. Since you say you have been reviewing ISC for quite a while, we're sure you will have checked out the Help Topics and Sectionwise FAQs, as also seen how members have been contributing quality content in the various sections. Do join in with your contributions, too, soon. Once you do, I would advise you to upgrade your profile page a bit for a future application to one of the best earning programs at ISC, namely the Google AdSense revenue sharing program.

Wishing you happy learning & earning times with us!

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Hi Keerthi, welcome on board. I am also from Kerala and nice meeting you here in ISC platform. Hope to see your contributions to this site soon.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Welcome to you to this ISC family. I look forward to having your valuable contributions on this site which will be interesting and useful learning material for the fellow members of this site. I wish you all the best for your big journey on this ISC site.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome to the ISC family Keerti, I'm one of those like you who found ISC by chance and since then enjoying sharing my views and improving my knowledge. There are excellent members and editors who are active in many parts like forum or article section. Good luck with your contributions on a wide range of topics.

Keerthi, welcome to ISC.

You have started with a proper introductory message. You came to ISC on searching for article / resource material for competitive examinations. That proves the utility and relevance of Indiastudychannel.com website. As a member of ISC, I really feel proud about that and am patting myself on my back; simultaneously thanking the founders of ISC.

You have also said "I have also joined hoping I could contribute valuable information going forward.". It is exactly that we all expect from you also. ISC is a place for sharing and exchanging knowledge and information.
    Hope we can see your quality contributions.

Best Wishes.

As an ordinary Member of this site, I welcome you. I hope we (the Members) can also learn from your knowledge and experience. Please go through various Sections and Sub-sections of this site and start contributing regularly.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Keerthi you are great to be a member of this site from Kerala. You have taken best decision by becoming one of the over nine lakh odd members of this great educational site. By being here , you are not only going to renew your forgotten studies, but also enrich with new knowledge and sharing from other coveted members who feed us with their wonderful contributions all through the day.. If you are regular and interactive here, you can also share your thoughts and know how with us, so that we may also participate inclusively with our discussions. One thing is sure your stay in this site would be recognized with rewards and awards besides earning some decent money.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments