You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Have I crossed 35,000 mark?

Like everyday, today morning also I have checked my ISC score. My provisional score is 35,016; but approved score-board shows 34,808. There is a difference of 208 points between my provisional score and approved score (without calculating the points of the present thread).

As far as I remember, there are two article responses and two answers (of mine) which are not yet reviewed. At the same time one/two reviews and two information updates are also pending. Even then, I can't account for a difference of 208 points. Or is the difference due to non-consideration of courses which I have started adding to college pages?

So, I humbly request the concerned Editor (I don't know who deals with these cases) to look into the matter. Have I crossed 35,000 bench-mark, or have I to wait longer?
    The difference between points got and points deducted always happens and that difference is also reflected in our scores. Over the period of time your articles which are out dated or not required, your unwanted ask expert answers, your forum responses which are irrelevant gets deducted and those points would be removed from your total score and thus the difference can be spotted. Nevertheless your 35000 points achievement is very great in short time and your continued presence in this site on daily basis would surely assure you platinum level by March next year. My advance best wishes for that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks to Mr. Mohan for his good wishes, but I don't think I would be able to reach Platinum level by March, 2018 because of my daughter's Board Examination.

However, my immediate concern is the vast difference between my provisional score and approved score. Even after taking into consideration the yet-to-be-approved responses/answers, the difference of 208 points is astonishing to me.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My congratulations to Partha for achieving 35000 score level on ISC. A good achievement. I hope you will achieve platinum level shortly. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Nice milestone to cross, Partha. Congrats! I have referred the points issue to the Webmasters.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Excellent achievements, Congratulations, 35000 points in two years sounds very good. Wishing you all the very best for further landmark targets in ISC.

Congratulations Partha on your achievement. Hope the points issue will be sorted out soon.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations Mr. Partha for achieving such a great score. It really needs high consistency to reach this level.
    Do what inspires you !!

Good going, keep it up!

Received many congratulatory messages, but the purpose for which I raised the thread is not yet fulfilled. My provisional score is now 35,164, and approved score is 34910, the difference being 254.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments