You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Request to retract the posting permission in the article section

I feel very upset as I am facing few issues in ISC for the past two articles I posted and eventually my posting permission in article section is removed. I would like to explain you the things, and if you are satisfied please retract my posting permission in article section.

Regarding the article Online Applications for FLAME Pune PGDM 2018 Admissions posted on 7th Nov 2017, the article is deleted stating Copied content. The article is based on admission and it's impossible for me to write my own content. The source of the article is https://www.successcds.net/Admission-Notification/ and official website http://www.flame.edu.in. I am a student, currently preparing for competitive exams. I used to get notifications for the application of banking exams and admission notifications from https://www.successcds.net. As I have seen similar article in the resource section I have shared it thinking it will be useful.

Regarding Explore the Best Wireless charging pads for iPhone 8/plus and iPhone X I have already got a mail regarding this and I have responded back with a explanation but didn't receive any response and so I am here to explain again.

Regarding images, according to my knowledge from the websites where I have written articles, the images in the press release page can be reused. Now I have understood that ISC doesn't support this and I won't repeat the same again. Regarding article content, as it is the article about charging pads, the meaning of the content may be same, but I have used my own words and I am sure that it is not copied.

Please reconsider my posting permission and believe me that I am not a person who writes articles by copying content. I have understood from my experience that I have chosen wrong article topics and now I am clear on what kind of articles and how should I post in ISC in future.
    "Experience makes the man perfect", as the proverb states, now I have understood the things better with my bitter experiences and so I request you to reconsider and retract my posting permission with a belief that I will be a valuable member sharing valuable information without violating the ISC guidelines going forward.
    Sruthi, we do not accept copied contents. Please be aware. You may be able to spun contents but the same is not acceptable here. Be original if you want to develop as a writer; with ISC or otherwise!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Saji, I would like to let you know that my article is not a spun content and I have given the explanation for the same above.

Sruthi,

With reference to your first article - the initial text appears exactly the same as to be seen at https://www.showincity.com/flame-case-conference-2016/e-20104. It is not permitted to share same text as at other sites, including notifications (an exception to the rule is when the Webmaster receives a specific request from an institute and the same content is requested to be put in as that provided to him.)

Regarding the second article, it is similar to the one which appears at another site and hence was referred to the Webmasters and, as you can see at the top of the article, it has been shifted to pending, awaiting a review by the Webmasters.

We understand you are upset, but please try to understand that the Webmasters do remove posting permission when necessary, to protect the site. We have referred this thread to the Webmasters. If they permit, then your posting permission will be restored. Please wait.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Vandana, Thanks for the polite reply.

Please don't think I am arguing, I just want to justify myself as I haven't gone through any violations knowingly.

As mentioned https://www.showincity.com/flame-case-conference-2016/e-20104, reviewing the link, the content looks entirely different from mine. I have picked random sentences from both of my articles to find duplication, but I see the search results shows indiastudychannel alone. I understand that spun content cannot be easily found but I have no option to prove that.

I will wait for the webmasters decision with a belief that I will get my posting permission back.

Sruthi,

I understand your viewpoint and you have every right to justify your stand & hence I do not thing you are arguing. No worries!

The text at the site I mentioned does have the exact same sentences which you put in your first article. The second article's list, too, is similar to what appears at the other site we checked out.

Since we do give members a second chance, we will give you a chance again, too, and are restoring your posting permissions. However, we cannot approve the two articles you have submitted for the reasons mentioned above. Submit something else and we will review it. Don't give up in frustration please.

Thanks Vandana for your encouraging reply. I will be more careful when submitting articles going forward.

I could still get restricted access only when trying to submit article.

Sruthi,

Log out and log in again and let us know if you still are unable to submit an article. Do read the Content posting guidelines in detail and check out other approved articles, such as those of contest winners, to get an idea about presentation with headings, tags, internal links, intro & concluding paragraphs, etc. Spend some more time as well in the AE and forum sections to develop your writing skills. Learn, earn.

Thank you, my permission is restored. I will proceed as you stated above.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.