You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Winners of Article Contest on the Topic - 'CRM Software'

We had shortlisted 3 candidates who selected interesting topics and also followed the contest rules.

First Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 300 )

Reena Upadhya for the article Why do we need CRM software

Second Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 200 )

Chitra for the article 5 Best CRM Software for Small Business and Startups

Consolation Prizes (Cash Award of Rs 100 )

Vandana for the article Compare prices and features of 3 best CRM software

Friends, join us for congratulating the winners!

Hearty Congrats to Reena for getting first prize , Chitra for having got the second prize and the Vandana for having got the consolation prize for their best CRM topic contributions.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Reena Upadhyay, Ms. Chitra and Ms. Vndana for winning the CRM essay-writing competition. It is really great to find three ladies winning all three awards in this contest.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Reena Upadya for winning first prize in the competition. I also congratulate the second prize winner, Chitra for her success. My congratulations also to Vandana for her third prize in the competition. Three ladies stood best in the competition. A wonderful achievement.
    By the by, another article competition was held much earlier to this on the topic what to do in case of emergency. But still the results are not out. Any problem? The concerned editor can look into it.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Reena , Chitra and Vandana for getting the First, second and consolation prize respectively in the
    Article Contest on the Topic - 'CRM Software'.

Congratulations Reena and Vandana. Also thanks to ISC for considering my entry.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Good news. Congratulations to the winners of the CRM article contest. Well done.Best wishes

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! The cash rewards and points have been duly credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Thank you ISC team for considering my entry for the contest. I would also like to congratulate Chitra and Vandana Mam for winning the contest.

Delighted to win a consolation prize! Thank you, admin, for selecting my article for the prize. Congratulations to Reena and Chitra for their winning entries.

Dr. Rao - the 'What to do____' contest results have indeed been inadvertently delayed. The admin has already been informed about it & it is hoped the results will be announced this month.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners of this contest!!

Congratulations to the winners! keep up the Spirit!

congratulations to all the winners for securing their respective prizes for this article writing contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Reena Upadhya for getting the first prize, Chitra for winning the second prize and Vandana mam for getting the consolation prize in the CRM Software Article contest. I wish the prize winners to get more awards like this in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners. Well done, keep going!
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• Sign In to post your comments