You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Query regarding article corrections

Dear Editors,

Please refer my recent article posted which has been changed to pending status due to grammatical errors twice.

http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/resources/172848-Different-waiting-list-codes-quotas-in-indian-railways.aspx

I checked with the grammarly tool and it is showing only one word in red which is "quota". In my article context, this is a valid word but is not identified by the tool.

So I want to understand that when you say grammatical errors are there are you pointing to the errors pointed out by the Grammarly tool only or general errors you feel while reading the article?

Can you please point to some of the grammatical mistakes in my article which you are referring so that I can make required corrections this time. I do not want to resubmit again without getting proper clarifications so that it may not be moved to pending state again.
    I see the first sentence itself is poorly written. I should be written as "benefit of those who are not aware". It is never "benefit for..."

Summary -
    Incorrect: " brought a railway ticket"
    Correct: bought a railway ticket

Opening sentence of text is poor (it should be 'For the benefit of') as also a lot of other sentences throughout the text.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• Sign In to post your comments