You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Winners of Article Contest on the Topic - "What to do ____ [Emergency Situations]"

First of all thanks to all the participants for their vital contributions to ISC. We had shortlisted 4 candidates who selected interesting topics and also followed the contest rules.

First Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 250)

Soundharya for the article What to do in case of a medical emergency

Second Prize Winners (Cash Award of Rs 100 each) are

Reena Upadhya for the article What to do during an emergency asthma attack: Part-1 & 2

Juana for the article What to do if you are trapped in a fire

Consolation Prizes (Cash Award of Rs 50)

Neethu for the article What to do in case of severe Kidney Stone Attack

Friends, join us for congratulating the winners!

My best wishes and hearty congrats to Soundharya for winning the Article contest on What to do during emergency situations and also word of appreciation to Reena and Juana for winning the second prize and Nethu for winning the consolation prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Soundhary for winning the First Prize, Reena Upadhyaya, Juana for winning the second prize and Neethu for getting the consolation prize in Article Contest on the Topic - "What to do ____ [Emergency Situations]".

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya for winning the first prize in this contest on what to do in emergencies. I extend my congratulations to Reena and Juana for winning the second prize. My appreciations to Neethu for the consolation prize. A long awaited result.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners and the participants of the what to do contest. Very good articles worthy of a prize.

Congratulations to all the winners of Article contest. Keep up the great work everyone.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations to all the winners. All the articles submitted are of great value.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners! The cash rewards and points have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to all the winners, glad to find my name in the consolation prize.

Happy to see my name on the list. Thank you ISC for selecting my article. Congratulations to all the other winners of the contest.

This contest got a superb response, with some participants submitting multiple entries, which was really a great effort on their part. All the more reason for the winners to be proud, to have their entries selected from so many. Congratulations to each one of them!

Let's hope we get an equally good response for future article contests too.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congrats to all the winners and please keep up the tempo for similar competitions on the anvil.
    Best of luck.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Soundharya, Reena, Juana and Neethu. Keep up the same spirit and wishing you good luck!
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

I am glad to be a second prize winner and thank you ISC for selecting my entry. Competition was quite tough and there were many participants with multiple entries. Congratulations to other winners too.

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya for getting the first prize, Reena Upadhya and Juana mam for getting the second prize and Neethu for getting the consolation prize in the Article contest. The contest brought up many useful articles.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Soundharya on being judged the winner of the contest. Well done to the other winners. Thanks for awarding me with the second prize.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• Sign In to post your comments