You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

How to Start Work in IndiaStudyChannel

I want to post General Knowledge questions/Quizzes in IndianStudyChannel website.

Where I post, Send the link.
    Manjula warm welcome to this site as a new member and glad to know your interest to share different stuff for this site. Please note that we have enough number of general knowledge and quiz questions being contributed previously by our esteemed members. What I suggest that use this forum section wisely by raising such issues and matters of public importance or the things which bother you and seek inclusive participation from we the members. Such discussions would be fruitful, useful and also make you famous in this site. Please know that while sharing information you are not only enhancing your knowledge, our knowledge, but also making way to earn some decent money through this site. How it works, how you will earn would be know at later stage. But now you start raising posts of general importance and expect wholesome participation from others.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome to you to this best education channel of India. Before you start your contributions on this site, I request you to kindly go through the help topics. On the top of this page, you will find a blue strap. On that, there is an item called More. If you click on that a list will drop down. Then please click on help topics. You will find complete information about the channel. It will guide you through the site with all required inputs and methodology.It will also mention all Dos and Don'ts on this site. Once you go through that it will become easy for you to understand the site and you will have all information required. Then you start with the reading of responses to various posting in Forum section. You can start posting your responses and then your posts. Then you can start article writing and posting. You can also respond to Ask Expert questions. I think you will do that. Wish you all the best ob this site.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome to ISC.please visit the website and familiarize with the sections.Forum is the place where many common topics are posted, sometimes we get threads that tests our general knowledge. Please check the help topics and start posting replies in the forum topics or threads.Once you get the idea of what's acceptable and what's not, then you can explore the other areas of the ISC website.

• Sign In to post your comments