You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Have you ever noticed that a ad appears on the thread you raise here which fits automatically ?

I have been closely watching my performance and the ads appearing on the pages of my threads already raised and the responses being appended by the esteemed members. If a good thread of public important or important issues are raised, the heading thus appeared selects the right ads automatically and that is placed in our pages. It may be a Google words ads, it may be images ad or even a video ad and that determines our earning potential for the Google AdSense. So it is imperative to raise good threads and get placed the ads in to our pages.
    Here is the sample ad which appeared commensurate with my thread heading .
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

Agree with you sir, the content, the relevance to a current social scenario, issues related to day to day life, health, general well being, human qualities etc will always make it interesting for anyone visiting the site. The keywords and phrases are also important to capture the attention of the visitor and the search engine.So focussing on these would certainly pay dividends to the author in terms of acknowledging their contribution and a little financial incentive later on.

It is a good observation. I never see the advertisements that are displayed on the site. So I never noticed this. After seeing your thread I observed one or two threads and the advertisements on the page. It is true there is some relation.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments