You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- Sept and Oct '17- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards which are given to members who could give their contents posted in a particular section a special touch that makes them stand out. The awards for the months of September and October '17 are being announced together. The winners are –

For the month of Sept '17:
    Ask Experts:
    Natarajan

Jobs:
    Babu Saroj

Articles:
    Vandana

Forum:
    Pooja Srivastava

Super Contributor-

Information Updates:
    Partha Kansabanik

For the month of Oct '17:
    Ask Experts:
    Chitra

Jobs:
    Ravi Shankar

Articles:
    Juana

Forum:
    Neethu

Super Contributor-

Information updates:
    Soundharya

Photos:
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati

There was no one eligible for the Super Contributor award in the Photo section for the month of September.

The Wizards will get a cash reward of Rs 250/- each and the Super Contributors will get Rs 100/- each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Wow! This came as a pleasant surprise this morning, glad to find my name on the list. Thanks to Mr. Saji and ISC and all the team involved behind the scenes.

Hearty Congratulations to all the other members as well who have found their name on the list.

All the Best!

My hearty congrats to super contributors for the month of Sept 17 to Natarajan for ask experts, Babu Saroj for Jobs, Vandana for Articles, Pooja for forum sections. Likewise my wishes also goes super contributor winners for the month of Oct 17, Chitra for ask experts, Ravi Shankar for jobs, Juana for articles, Neethu for forum section. My special applause to Soundharya for getting the award in Information updates and Ramakrishna for photos section. These awards would be right inspiration for many new comers who have been asking about the advantages for contributing in this site. Let the winners bask in their glory.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Great to find my name (somehow) included in the honour list for the month of September, 2017 with luminaries of ISC. Congratulations to all wizards and super contributors for the months of September and October.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Excellent news. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the Editors for selecting us. Wishing every one all the best.

Congrats to all the wizard winners and super contributors. Happy to see my name in the list.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

My hearty congratulations to all the winners namely, Natrajan and Chitra for sake experts, Babu Saroj and Ravi Sankerfor jobs, Vandana and Juana for articles, Pooja and Neethu for forum section, Partha and Soundharya for information updates, and Ramakriasnna for photos, for the months of September and October 2017. All deserving persons got the appreciation. All the best to all of them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to everyone whose names are there, I am too lucky to get the award, I wish and pray that I continue to do whatever is best for this site.
    live happily in every situation of life

Really.. a big surprise got for today. I would congratulate the winners of Wizards and also the super contributors for the month of September and October. Also, I am glad to see my name also as a winner here. I would thank Saji Sir for considering me worthy of getting this award.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations to winners of different sections. We expect more and more contributions from these distinguished contributors. Congrats to all once again.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congrats to all the award winners. I hope you will be continuing your contributions in ISC for more such rewards and appreciations in future.
    Well done and keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to: Natarajan, Babu Saroj, Vandana, Pooja Srivastava, and Partha Kansabanik for winning awards for Sept'17" and
    Congratulations to: Chitra, Ravi Shankar, Juana, Neethu, Soundharya and Ramakrishna Kambhampatti for winning the awards for Oct '17.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to all the member's who got Wizards and Super contribution awards for the month of Sept '17 and Oct '17. I also feel very happy to receive Super Contributor's award in Photo section.

congratulations to all the winners for winning Wizard and super contributor awards in their respective sections.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to super contributors for the month of Sept 17 to Natarajan for ask experts, Babu Saroj for Jobs, Vandana Madam for Articles, Pooja for forum sections. I also want to congratulate super contributor winners for the month of Oct 17, Chitra for ask experts, Ravi Shankar for jobs, Juana for articles, Neethu for forum section. Congratulations to Soundharya for getting the award in Information updates and Ramakrishna for photos section.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to the all the award winners of ISC for the month of september and october 2017. It is every time a rewarding experience for me while enjoying their contributions in this site. Keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to super contributors for the month of Sept 17 to Natarajan for ask experts, Babu Saroj for Jobs, Vandana for Articles, Pooja for forum sections.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Happy to be appreciated with an award for the articles section! Congratulations to all my wizard award co-winners for both the months & to the super-contributors too. Well done, everyone.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to the Wizards and Super Contributors. Good going guys. Happy to find my name mentioned in the list. Thank you.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

My Hearty Congratulations to all winner members who have found their name on the list of Wizard and Super Contributor awards September and October 2017- Winners.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.