You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

KBC at ISC for fun and joy

Dear All.
    I wish to conduct KBC like game at ISC. Volunteers are requested to register their name here.
    Detailed instruction will be issued after receiving the names of volunteer contestants.
    No life without Sun

Requirement
    All participants will be required to prepare 10 hard and tough questions and send it to my E mail ID.
    Rest details will be issued later after getting the names of volunteers.

The title of the game is - KBH (Kaun Banega Hathi) Who will make Elephant?

No life without Sun

Sounds interesting, Count me in.

I am ready to participate if I am considered. Kindly indicate the subject/topic on which questions are required and e-mail id (after finalising the volunteers).
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sounds interesting, Is it just general knowledge or specific sections. If you have specific sections, then maybe members who are proficient in their areas of interest or professional can contribute meaningfully. What is the deadline to send the questions?

I'm interested. Count me in. I hope it is on weekends because I'll be in college on my weekdays.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Let me also try my luck. Please let us know the details of the contest. On what subject we have to send you the questions? Can you mention the email address on which we have to send the questions? Are the questions from which subject? Are they on General knowledge or mathematical problems or any specific science subjects. Please clarify the doubts and tell us the full details about the contest. Then we are able to send you the questions as advised. Please give the time limit also.
    drrao
    always confident

I loved Kbc.. Please enroll me.i would love to participate and enrich my knowledge.

Members,
    So far six (6) members have volunteered to participate. I expect a minimum of ten (10) members to make it interesting. The last date for registration is - 25th November 2017 (2359 hrs).

Curiously waiting for the members to join this KBH contest.

Members,
    Start preparing the questions. The 10 questions should be from each of the following ten topics. The answer to the questions should not be easily available on the internet.

1. Politics - 2. Society - 3. Cinema - 4. Sports - 5. English language - 6. Maths - 7. Science - 8. Geography - 9. Indian History - 10. Indiastudychannel

This will be an interesting KBH from a Mosquito to an Elephant.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments