You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

She is enduring the tantrums for 18 long years

It is really difficult to manage a moody person. It is really difficult to understand his thought process. How can a person be tolerated who doesn't bother to go and meet his officers, who always speaks the bitter truth. What type of person is he who sometime works at break-neck speed and sometimes sits idle with loads of files in front of him? What type of person is he who encourages his daughter to study Bengali literature or History instead of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology?

His parents understand him perfectly well. They know his attitude, his thought-process. But what about her? She, a bright Delhi-ite girl from Miranda House, has been tolerating this terribly moody and awkward person for 18 long years.

Happy anniversary, Mrs. Kansabanik! Thanks for enduring and managing my reckless ways for 18 long years!
    Happy Wedding Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Kansabanik, it was surely a unique way to wish her. Wish you both a very long life of togetherness.

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs Kansabanik on the occasion of their marriage day. They have completed 18 years. I wish and hope that they will complete many more years together. I wish many many happy returns of the day to both of them. May God bless the couple with long and happy life together.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr & Mrs. Kansabanik, Wishing you both the very best on your Wedding anniversary! best wishes for many more years.

Happy wedding anniversary to Mr and Mrs Partha.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Partha,

Wishing you and your sweet wife a very happy marriage anniversary! May God shower His blessings with good health, prosperity and happiness, with more endearing & loving years to celebrate together and with your daughter.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Please accept this fragrant floral bouquet (could not send you a virtual gift, so attaching it here) & convey my best wishes to your wife, too.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Delete Attachment

Happy Marriage Anniversary Partha sir. I wish your wife will keep you as it is as she has done for the past 18 years. Cheers!

Thanks to all Members for their good wishes. Special thanks to Ms. Vandana for the virtual floral bouquet.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha, belated Anniversary greetings to you and the Delhi-ite girl from Miranda House! 18 long years with the moody and awkward person is itself testimony to the fact that she has managed to bear it all. Apologies for missing the event yesterday.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

That weird and awkward person seems alright to me. He is very talented and outgoing. He doesn't seem a kind of a person who would hurt others.
    His wife is very lucky.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Hearty congratulations to Mrs and Mr Partha Kansabanik.
    @ Mrs. Partha, You are a lucky women on the earth to get blessed with a hubby like Partha.

No life without Sun

Delete Attachment

Partha,
    What made you to select a best answer to your thread? Was it a question you posted to get an answer from members. Is it not an utter misuse of a privilege to select a best answer? Thus, you want to be in the good books of ISC's ME. Very funny and silly!

Update: I am not happy with the selection of my response as best. It is more funny and silly than before.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.