You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Edit option is not working for the forum threads I create

I am unable to edit the threads I create; the link has become unclickable and even the attachments and keyword options are unclickable, whereas I am able to edit the comments I post for threads created by others.

Is anyone facing this issue at your end?
    Sruthi,

The Webmasters have been informed about this problem. Please wait for a response & solution.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I just checked yesterday's thread, the edit option for my thread is working for me.

The issues seems to occur when I open the site in mobile. The option works fine in PC. Thanks for the time spent.

Yes Sruthi, there are issues for members, including the one you mentioned, when accessing ISC via a mobile phone. The Webmasters are aware of that and will work on it. Glad you don't have any problems with the edit button via your computer.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.