You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy news! Kindle e-book authored by my sister

It gives me great pride & happiness to share the news that my sister has authored a novel for Kindle as part of a contest & it is now live. Please have a look at the e-book here. Those who are interested can read a part of the first chapter by clicking on the image of the book at the page. Those who read the full book through Kindle can, if they so wish, leave a review of it.

[This thread with the external link is being posted with special permission from the ISC Webmaster.]
    Congratulations to your sister! I just went through the open page and liked the way the story has started unfolding. It appears to be a suspense thriller and hopefully I will try to read the whole book.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to you and your sister. Please convey your sister our greetings. Just now I have opened the link and read the sentences that are visible there. A good start and I also feel it is a suspense story. I will also try to read the book and share my feelings and opinion. Thank you for the information.
    drrao
    always confident

Just now read the blurb which is available at Amazon. I find the storyline very interesting.

Congratulations to Ms. Madhuri Kamat and her proud sister, Ms. Vandana Kamat.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Wow there seems to be intelligent people in your family and thus your sister too created a Kindle E book and that seems to be interesting. Always good to be in lime light from young age.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to your sister on authoring a Kindle book. Checked the link, has the features of a thriller mystery along the lines of Alex Cross of James Patterson. A great plot ( a blind investigating two similar suicides), I'm sure fans of fiction would certainly love it. Very best for future novels.

Vandana, kindly convey my congratulations to your sister.
    The news following immediately after announcing the E-book contest in ISC, is an interesting t coincidence.
    In a dynamic world, new opportunities also open up for those willing and ready to utilise the opportunity.
    Anyway I read the sample page, and was a bit tempted to buy. But then I resisted, because there are still many unread or half read books in by shelves and strewn on my table.

Vandana Kamat,
    Convey my heartiest congratulations to your good sister Madhuri Kamat for her kindle e-book. I read the first chapter and found something great in it. All the best to your sister to write more and more e-books.

Is she your elder sister or younger sister ?

No life without Sun

Glad to know that your sister has authored the book - 'Burial of the dead' and I have gone through the introductory page which created high expectations from the author in the next pages. Good going and my best wishes to her.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations, Vandana to you and to your sister! A good start with an interesting plot. Hope the book lands in my hand to read.

My congratulations to your sister. When I went through some of the e-portal and see this name in some place I felt it might be Vandana's Sister and after seeing this I am really surprised.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Vandana, congrats to your sister. Reading your posts on Isc has given me an impression that both of you have a passion for writing .All the best to you both.

Oh…Great!
    Joining your happiness!
    I would like to have print version.
    Congrats and my best regards to the literary/scholarly family!
    Why she not in this forum?

Many thanks, everyone, for your wishes, which have been duly conveyed to my sister. As I indicated in my interview, Madhuri is a prolific writer, far better than me, and can even conjure up a story in an instant! The novel will soon be available in a print version. In the meanwhile, may I request you all to please leave a comment as a review of it, based on the partial version of the chapter you read. For this, you would need to register and log in to Amazon. If you don't mind doing so, please do leave a comment.

(Neeraj - my sister is not an ISC member due to not really having any interest here as such + having a very busy professional career as a writer.)

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Many congratulations to Ms. Madhuri Kamat!
    I will wait for the print version as the introductory part has created curiosity to know more about it.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

• Sign In to post your comments