You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

Give a suitable title to this short story

Members,
    It is my attempt to get something good. Please give a suitable title to the short story. The title should be posted to my e-mail ID " sundiamondisc@yahoo.in".

Mr. Nus a plus two drop out joined ISC in the year 2011. His posts were of high value, educative and informative. All the members of ISC loved Mr.Nus. Mr. Nus worked hard day and night and reached the platinum level within two years. During this period, he received all the awards from TOW to Twinkle Star. In between, he fell prey to some members who did not like his activities. Such members created problems to Mr Nus, and ultimately he was punished by the ISC Admin and branded him bad. Mr. Nus also received creative/debater,/contributor badges. All were withdrawn and Mr.Nus was made naked without any badges. The contended Nus continued his ISC journey without uttering the word quit. Nus says that he will quit ISC only when the earth stops its rotation. Nus is a fun loving member and ensures to keep the ISC engaged with his wit and fun puzzles.

@ Members, it is a trial for a contest. Don't post the title here. Post your title to my e-mail ID and leave a short message in this thread that you have posted a title to my e-mail ID.

@@ This is for the" Guess the Author of the Title "contest
    I have posted my title to your email. Date and time 22.11.17 23.08 because from my email you may not identify me.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Interesting thread, my title sent to you 22-11-2017 @ 23:37. The story's character is very predictable.

Saroja & Natarajan,
    Received your secure titles for the short story.

No life without Sun

I have responded in your mail box at 4.46 am today and appended my choice of title to this small story of yours. Hope you got it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I posted mine today on 5:45 am.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I have sent mine at 7.00 a.m. Please check and acknowledge.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Mohan & Partha,
    I have received your mail.

Aditya,
    Sorry, I haven't received your mail. Kindly resend to my correct e-mail ID.

No life without Sun

I am looking for a title fit for an autobiography. Will send it across soon. Is there any last date?
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Members,
    This thread will see it's end after receiving 10 titles or on 25 Nov 2017 at 2359 hrs whichever is earlier.

Saji,
    You have thus broke the suspense of the author of the story /autobiography title. you should have simply mailed the title to me and posted a response like the other members. You acted oversmart.

No life without Sun

I have posted my title to your story and send it to you by mail. Please acknowledge the receipt I have sent just now.
    drrao
    always confident

#616804, And I thought at least our regular members would have easily related to the story especially with the name of the member being given as NuS. I am sorry. Anyway, title is a different issue I suppose. Let us see.

Mr. Ganesh: How do you know that no Member has understood this? Since when you have started underestimating the intellect of the Members?

Ask Mr. Sun to indicate the title sent by me and when I sent it.

Partha, I was trying to convey the same point, but in the context of the complaint by Sun at #616804.

Dr,.Srinivasa Rao and Aditya,
    I have received your e-mails.

@ Partha and Saji,
    Let us not have meaningless discussion in this thread. Let us concentrate on the contest information.

No life without Sun

Members,
    I have received 6 titles so far and expected to have 4 more titles for the successful conduct of the contest.

@ Partha: There is a e-mail for you from me. Kindly open and respond there.

No life without Sun

Mr. SuN: I have replied to your e-mail. I think my reply adequately explains the position.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.