You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Level of creativity -do you have it in you? Create a Jingle then.

Have you ever thought of creating a jingle or an ad film? Do you think you have that creative instinct that can sell a product? Bring out your creative side and share your ideas in this thread.

We come across a lot of advertisements on television and other media in our day to day life. Sometimes we get to see very nice advertisements which makes us very emotional. They carry such a story which directly relates to us. For example, to our school life, friendship, parent-child bond etc. At the end of the advertisement we see that it was an advertisement for some pan-masala brand or some cream which make us realize how unrelated both the story and product were. But ultimately we praise the story in the advertisement for its amazing creativity. The jingles of these advertisements seems very unusual when we we hear for the first time but listening to them daily makes us like them.

Sometimes I feel I may be able to create some amazing ad to sell a product. That is why I raised this thread to inquire whether you have had any such thoughts coming to your mind ever.
    Are you creative enough to come up with a jingle for selling a product or do you have an amazing story which can make people think about their life?

Please share such jingles or stories that comes up in your mind to sell a product. You may name the product as per your wish.

Jingles no. Poems yes. I think of creativity as an ability to create something out of void.
    I don't consider myself much creative but if you insist :

You should tell your mistress about me
    I can pull out all the dust and dirt clean
    Give me some electric juice
    And I am ready to use

Now I have had my fill
    It's time for you to clean my bib
    Who's the vacuum cleaner now ?
    You or I? There's only one way to find.

R2D2 Star Wars inspired vacuum cleaners.
    Tagline: it makes space for you.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Well creativity in ads are closely observed by me and the latest ads on three roses tea which portrays the proposed selling of their old house and then retracts. The ad video , the interlude songs of childhood are very much connect to every one who sold their house in huff or due to some pressing problems. Like wise Karur Vysya Bank ad where a bus stop is shown and suddenly a downpour forces every one to join the bus shelter where in a old man first ran up and occupies the place. He feels the public as his children and the happiness on his face cannot be valued. Every one of us are creative, but we are not having the right people to support us nor consider our suggestions. In this site I am having the presence of over 8 years now and I feel raising the thread with creative heading is the plus point for me and that has been vouched and accepted by many members.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My jingle - the product is ISC

"See see see see see see....
    see the sea, sea the sea .....
    isc isc isc ....
    isc isc isc.....
    Join me.. Join me... Join me...
    Let us swim in the sea of ISC.

No life without Sun

In ISC also level of creativity is always higher I appreciate jingles written by SUN and Aditya Mohan and also thanks to K.Mohan sir for sharing his experience about how a television advertise relates to his child memory.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

This jingle / poem is for a holiday destination
    The place is Amsterdam .

I am Amsterdam
    A bike here and a bike there,
    A Tulip here and a tulip there,
    A cafe here and a cafe there,
    A canal here and a canal there ,
    A museum here and a museum there,
    Come have some fun,
    A beer here and a beer there,
    Not alone in Amsterdam
    I am Amsterdam.