You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Quiz & Puzzles

SuN’s Sunday puzzle for fun and joy.

SuN's Sunday puzzle for fun and joy.
    Members,
    Given below are 27 words and names and places. If you combine two or three words, we can get the names of active ISC forum members hiding in between the words.
    E.G. Indira & manthra = Raman , Papad & Make= Padma , Thara & Victory = Ravi,

1. THARA
    2. SONATA
    3. HAND
    4. JASMINE
    5. KNEEL
    6. KNEE
    7. RUPAR
    8. AMIABLY
    9. ADMIN
    10. REMO
    11. TRUMP
    12. RAJANIKANTHA
    13. TYAGI
    14. SHINE
    15. THUS
    16. SHAMPOO
    17. ANJU
    18. SHIV
    19. RESUME
    20. SHADI
    21. UNTOLD
    22. KISS
    23. SPONGY
    24. ANAMIKA
    25. ANAND
    26. PSYCHOLOGY
    27. AND

The first fast all correct maximum answers will win an appreciation gift.
    Members, Why wait? Shoot to find the hiding active forum members.
    Last date to post: 5th December 2017 (1200 hrs IST)

@ Don't post your responses here. Send it to my email ID "sundiamondisc@yahoo.in"
    and leave a message in this thread that you have e-mailed your answer.

Don't idle on Sunday. It is fun time from SuN.
    You are coming up with good contests. But let the answers be appended in this reply box itself instead sending to your e mail . Why because the transparency is lost as we cannot view others response.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sorry Mohan,
    Members would lose interest to post their responses after reading few first responses. It is a contest, and members should not try to copy paste others responses. The system of sending answer to my e-mail ID is better for the judgement. While announcing the result, I would post all the answers posted by the members.

@ Don't be idle to open your e-mail box.

No life without Sun

Badly disappointed with no participation. However, I declare the right answers here.

Shiv and Anand - Vandana
    Anju Anamika - Juana
    Remo Hand - Mohan
    Trump Administration - Padmini
    Spongy Psychology - Gypsy
    Kiss Untold - Sun
    Kneel Amiably - Neelam
    Sonata Rajanikanta - Natarajan
    Shadi Tyagi - Aditya
    Rupar Tharavi - Partha
    Resume Shine - Umesh
    Knee Thus - Neethu
    Shampoo Jasmine - Pooja

Members, You may post your comments if you have.

No life without Sun

It was an interesting contest. I am sorry that I completely missed it. Just now I have come to know that there was a contest. I request the ME to make some arrangement for indicating contests arranged by the Members.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I have seen the contest but somehow I am not able to post this immediately and afterwards I slipped it off. Even I have I got some answers correct when compared to your list but not all. Anyhow it went without any participation from anybody. What I feel is questions are more. You might have divided into two sets of questions. Then some members might have made the answers. I feel you should restrict questions to a maximum of 5 or 6 in one contest. Then participation will be more. Anyhow, we should appreciate your efforts in making the question paper ready with a lot of patience. Hope you will further continue your quest by creating new contests like this on ISC. Thank you once again.
    drrao
    always confident

Sorry Mr.SuN, I was aware of your absence but this slipped my mind, maybe there were many posts and it went back. Will participate in future ones. We had one more contest of fill in the blanks, we are waiting for the results yet I think.

It as far too lengthy, I feel, in the sense that there were too many pairs to get matched. I think, like me, those who did see it would likely have just skimmed over the list. Frankly, I did find it too much of an effort to tax my mind over trying to match so many pairs and preference was given to doing some other task.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• Sign In to post your comments