You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes for today to enjoy

1. A husband from hotel room called the manager over phone alarming that his wife trying to commit suicide by jumping over the window. The manager replied that was his personal issue. The man from room told the manager that it is maintenance problem as the window could not open by her.

2. One day, A taxi passenger touched driver on his shoulder to ask something.
    Driver screamed, lost control of car, went up on footpath & stopped few inches from a shop. Passenger apologised & said: "I didn't realise that a little touch would scare u so much" .
    Driver replied: Sorry it's not ur fault, it's my 1st day as a cab driver, I've been driving a van carrying dead bodies from last 25 years.

3. Father:How many questions were asked in exam?
    Son:five
    Father:How many you have answered?
    Son:I don't know answer for the three.so I left the examination hall.
    Father:Did you know answer for the remaining two?
    Son:Yes, but they asked 'answer only three question's.
    All the jokes were good but the second one is already known to many as it was doing rounds in social media. Nevertheless jokes happen to us daily and that can be shared here. Last week I was watching a reality dance show in which a small participant has done well. While appreciating her , the judge asked how she was so active dancer and how the parents obliged. For which she called them to the stage and the father was overwhelmed with her performance and revealed that the little girl gifted him with a scooter for which he was ever thankful. But the girl immediately told in front of the audience that after he gets money he may return the cost to her. That was a big laughter and every one enjoyed the intelligent level of the girl. So what I mean to say that daily we come across such small jokes and that can be reported here for our information and enjoyment.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good jokes. Many of them are repetitive. But good to laugh at. The author will be making such threads once in a while which will give us some fun and joy.
    drrao
    always confident

Nice jokes for a sunday to make us laugh a little or at least smile. Husband and wife jokes are plenty in social media and we do get many forwards.

Ha ha ha. Some fun that is.

• Sign In to post your comments