You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Topic for TOW contest for the week 26th Nov'17- 02nd Dec'17- Lock and Key

Now it is now time to announce the topic for the Thread of the Week contest for the last week of this month i.e 27th Nov'17- 02nd Dec'17. And the topic is a pair of words: Lock and Key.

What you have to do is:
    1. Submit a forum thread on the given topic in the forum in the appropriate category.
    2. Provide clickable link of the URL of your forum thread as a response in this thread to be considered as an entry for the contest. Please go through this link to know how to create a hyperlink.
    3. Only one entry per member is allowed.
    4. It should be unique, precise and must be well conceived and well written.
    5. All members including editors can participate.

The winner will be given a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 additional points and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each. Other eligible threads also may be awarded suitably. Why to wait? Let your imagination go wild and come up with your thoughts on the given topic.

The closing date of the contest is: 02nd Dec.,2017.
    Glad to hear about a new contest. I presume it means any interpretation of paradise what we feel is or what we want ideally would qualify as paradise in our views.

Mr. Natarajan: This contest is held on the last week of every month. You have to write a Forum post on the given word-you can use it in any manner. And the given word must be mentioned in the thread title.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Just a little while ago we wrote about heaven or heavenly right? I am afraid the posts are going to be similar to the previous posts then.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Aditya,

You have made a valid point. Thank you. We had the topic of Heavenly in August. I will temporarily close this thread & discuss with the team again this current topic, if it needs to be changed.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

The topic has been changed from 'Paradise' to a pair of words, 'Lock and Key'. Think out of the box & submit your entries!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hi, this is my entry for the TOW contest.
    Pent up emotions kept under lock and key

Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

This is my entry to the tow topic Lock and Key

Instead of more locks and more keys, just have one lock and more keys.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This is my entry to the tow topic Lock and Key.

Mans-Dark-Side-Always-under-Lock-and-Key

A fairy tale of two tools: Lock and key- a perfect Jodi
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

This is my entry for TOW contest- Lock and key
    Couples should complement each other like a lock and key fit

I give the link for my entry to this TOW contest:
    Shall we exert self control or compel God to put lock and key?

This is my thread for TOW contest of this week.

No lock is made without a key

drrao
    always confident

My humble submission:-

A remarkable journey of a lock and key maker from Aligarh

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

my entry

How stress and tension are a lock and control of mind and anxiety are key to unlock them?

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My entry for the contest

Truth hidden under lock and key is an unspoken lie

Here is my topic for the contest The attitude one possess acts either as a lock or key to move into the door of victory

Here is my entry for the contest.
    Locks are good when the key is with you

Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Please find below my entry for the contest

When the difficulties lock you down - Keys are patience, hard work and prayers

Here is my submission for the contest
    Strive to be the Master Key of all the Locks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.