You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I just realised I don't know how to put a message on ISC

Wow! Frankly, I'm embarrassed. It's going to be my second year in ISC but astonishingly I just realised that I don't know how to message through ISC.

Can someone lend me quick hand and put my misery to sleep?
    I reply often to the messages I get, but I never put a message myself. I didn't find message guidelines either.
    If there are any, please send a link.
    The method is little bit complex. I am trying to explain.

1. First go the profile of the Member to whom you want to send a message. Please remember there is no provision of sending bulk message in ISC.
    2. In the profile, you will find 'Click here to contact' button just below the name of the Member.
    3. Click this button.
    4. Send the message with subject.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Aditya,

It is a simple process -
    1. Go to the profile of the member to whom you wish to send a message (click on the member's name anywhere & you will go to the profile page of that member.)
    2. Click on the words 'Click here to contact'.
    3. You will be taken to a page where you will see a title box and the message box. Type in a relevant title and your message in the respective boxes.
    4. Check what you have typed and then click on the send option.
    5. The recipient will get an email alert that a message has been sent to him/her.

A few important things to note:
    1. If the member has used the privacy feature setting, then you will be unable to contact the member.
    2. Members who reach the gold level can send messages.
    3. Platinum level members are allowed to send up to 15 messages per day.
    4. Non-private messages can be seen by any member who visits the profile of the other member.
    5. Only administrators and editors are allowed to send private messages.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I would also suggest to everyone to go through the unique features of IndiaStudyChannel.com. You will surely discover features about ISC you were not aware of!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I have gone through the Unique features of ISC and the information is very useful and gives almost all important points which will guide us on our journey on ISC. Good information from the ME.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments