You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- Atrocities against women and children can be reduced if the victims speak out- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Best Participants in the recently concluded Active GD on the topic Atrocities against women and children can be reduced if the victims speak out. Do you agree. Though it appears that much remains to be said and discussed in connection with the issue, we are glad that a topic that is quite sensitive and is likely to create some confusion could bring in a satisfactory reaction from the members and all those who participated did try to establish their points quite convincingly.

After having gone through all the responses and assessing the arguments put forward, it has been decided to select the following members as the best participants-
    1. Aditya Mohan

2. ar

3. Chitra and

4. Neelam Joshi

All the winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each.
    It may please be noted that the prize money for the winners has been enhanced with effect from this GD.

Cash rewards and additional points as deemed fit would be added to the best responses from the other participants too based on their overall performance.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners! Hope to see more of you participating in the next GD.
    Hearty congratulations to Aditya Mohan, ar, Chitra and Neelam Joshi for winning best participant award. Please accept my hearty congratulations.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Cant believe that I actually won this GD. All those times I spent in Personality Development classes finally paid off.
    This GD was very well executed.
    Everyone was putting valid points forth.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I congratulate the four winners of the GD, Mr. Aditya Mohan, Ms. ar, Ms. Chitra and Ms. Neelam Joshi. No doubt they presented the ir views in an excellent manner.

However, I do feel that the discussion was not upto the mark. Very few Members talked about the atrocities being faced by children. Moreover, atrocity doesn't only mean sexual atrocity. There are other physical forms of violence. Mental torutre is also anotther form of violence. Atrocity against males and transgenders was beyond the scope of discussion. But I feel that most of the participants confined themselves mainly to discuss sexual violence on women and ignored other forms of atrocity. Frankly speaking, I find the discussion in this GD was very limited.

However, this is only my personal observation. Congratulations once again to all the four winners.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to my co-winners Aditya Mohan, Chitra and Neelam Joshi for winning best participant award. Hope for many more such interesting discussions in the future.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Congratulations to the winners of Active GD namely, Ar, Aditya Mohan, Chitra and Neelam Joshi. I thank the ISC for conducting this active GD and hope they will conduct much more in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Heartiest congrats to Aditya, AR, Chitra and Neelam for winning the Active GD prize money as best participants. Well done Members. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Aditya Mohan, Ar, Chitra and Neelam Joshi for being selected as best participants in the GD.

It is a bonus too for them that the prize CC is increased from this GD.
    Hope this will enthuse more members to participate in future GDs.

Congrats to all the winners of this GD. It was really very enthralling to see so many contributions and we really enjoyed and gained a lot in the subject theme.
    Please keep up the spirit.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. The cc and additional points to other suitable participants have also been credited as announced.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to winners and the cc allotted to the participants. Thanks to Mr.Saji Ganesh for the thread and the announcement.

Hearty congratulations and best wishes to Aditya Mohan, ar, Chitra and Neelam Joshi for winning best participant award. All of them have done exceedingly well and hence this recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners of this GD and appreciation to all the participants who have put forth their point.

Congratulations to Aditya Mohan, ar, Chitra, and Neelam for winning the best participant titles in this GD. Initially, after one response I am unable to participate in this GD because of personal work pressure. Hope next time I will make it sure and try to participate in the next GD topic.

Hearty congratulations Aditya, Ar and Neelam. You guys did a wonderful job and kept the discussion lively. Thank you ISC and I am glad to see my name on the list.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to all the winners in the discussion based contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congrats to all the GD winners. Really as everyone has pointed out, it was hard to continue a discussion on such a topic covering the atrocities, but all of you guys did really well.
    Do what inspires you !!

Hearty Congratulations to the GD winners.

My hearty congratulations to Aditya Mohan, ar , Chitra and Neelam Joshi for winning GD contest. Its good to see the reward amount has been increased which encourages the members.
    Regards
    Rizwan

''The Silence Breakers'. TIME magazine features the women who spoke out regarding their abuse as 'Person of the Year'. The last laugh can be had by people who said yes in this GD. Image credit/source: TIME

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.