You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for October 2017

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2017.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: revenue share bonus for October 2017.
    The revenue bonus for the month of October 2017 are announced and I am glad to note that. I congratulate all the members who got revenue share bonus for the month o f October 2017. I also got some amount towards my share. I thank the web master for the same. I wish that the members who missed the share this month that they will get the benefit next month.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you, webmaster, for my share as I am getting it after a long period of time. Also, I would like to congratulate all the members who got revenue share bonus for the month of October 2017. Like Mr. Rao said, better luck for those members who missed it this time. Keep going and you will definitely be there on the list.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to the Members whose names have been included in the prestigious list. I have again managed to find a place in the list along with the luminaries of ISC.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Thanks to the webmaster and the admin team for announcing the Revenue sharing bonus. Congratulations to all the people behind the ISC that keep the site active and accommodate us on this platform.

Thank you Timmy Sir for announcing revenue share bonus for October month. I am glad to be a part of the list and would also like to congratulate all those members who are receiving the same.

My heartiest congratulation to all top contributors and thanks to webmaster Timmy Sir for Revenue Share Bonus for October 2017. I always excitedly waiting this announcement every month.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My congrats to all the members who have recieved their revenue share bonus this time. For me too 546 amount is being credited into my account. Thanks.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am glad that I have received the first revenue share bonus and congrats to the members who has received the same. Thanks to the webmasters for providing such an encouraging platform.

Glad to find my name on the list, congratulations to other members as well who found their names, also to the ones who received it for the first time.

Congratulations to all the members whose names appeared in the list of Revenue share bonus of the month Oct 2017. Unfortunately I am not able to contribute more due to busy schedule> I will try to get a place in the next list of RSB.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the members who could make it to the list! Glad that I could make it this time.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to all the members who has received their revenue share bonus for the month of October 2017.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.