You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

November 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the November 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions, to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment, in the credits section.
    Thank you Sir for announcing the payment. I am glad to be receiving amount of 1,300 this month and I have uploaded my invoice. Congratulations to all those members and editors who are receiving cash amount and good luck to all those who could not make it this time.

I will be receiving 800Rs as my payment this month.
    This will be my first ISC payment and I'm really glad about it.
    I've enclosed my invoice details.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congrats to all the members who have received the payment this time and glad to find my son's name for the first time and he is going to receive 800 rupees as his first earning of life.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of November 2017. I wish all the members to get recurring payments in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulation to all the members who got cash amounts form this announcement . I hope members will go with extra enthusiasm and see that they will continue their good work and get rewarded accordingly. My thanks to the web master for including my name also in the list.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulation to all the members and editors who got cash November 2017 Cash Payment and thanks to webmaster Timmy Sir for this announcement. I am too happy to see my name in this list with Rs 1500/-
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Glad that my name is listed in the November cash payment list and I am very happy that I have uploaded my first invoice. Thanks to the webmasters.

I have uploaded my invoice, congratulation to all whoever have payment this month.
    live happily in every situation of life

Thank you for announcing the payment. I am glad to see my name on the list with an amount of Rs. 2,500.00. I have uploaded my invoice,

Congrats to all those who are eligible for a cash payment this time.

Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to all the members who got cash payment.And I wish my name will appear in next month winners list.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.