You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My first payment ever and finally

This December will conclude a year of my perfomance in ISC. I chose ISC because I thought it would be a very good writing platform for an aspiring writer like me.
    The fact that I get paid for what I write and learn, made it more interesting.
    I've been really irregular to ISC. Now I'm contributing as much as I can because of my holidays.
    I'm really glad to be receiving 800Rs payment.
    This will be my first payment ever.
    This is one more testimony for the new members that if they have their regular presence and contribute their knowledge sharing earning could be easy and exiting. ISC has given us the platform and if we wont use it for our benefit , then what is the use of becoming member of this site. One may not give much time but a visit to this site on daily basis and participating in few forum responses and raising one or two posts, would certainly bring name and fame and also some decent income at the end of every month. Glad that your first income in life being earned from this site and congrats for that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. Aditya Mohan on his first payment from ISC. Personally speaking, I have been very impressed by his beautiful, thought-provoking poems on various issues. I like his poems. If he remains regular in this platform, many more payment awaits him in future.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations Aditya Mohan on getting your first payment as well completing the first year at ISC. It is always a good feeling to get your first payment be it in office or online. I hope your contribution to ISC will be more in the future and I wish you to get more payments.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Mr.Aditya. I think it is your first earning. It is really a good feeling to get some earnings. You are ending2017 with a good note and starting the next year also with another payment notification from ISC. I hope you will continue your poetic contribution on this ISC and get recognised as well as rewarded. My best wishes to you. You are following your fathers way in this . That is also very good.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations Mr. Aditya Mohan on your achievement. It is indeed a proud moment as it is your first earning. Your contributions in this site are very well noticed due to its uniqueness. You have amazing talents and can surely become a poet. This achievement of yours will be an inspiration to the newbies in this site.

I am sure you might have got to know about this site from your father, hence you knew in and out about this site. In my case it was not like that, until I got my first payment I wasn't sure whether the site will actually pay. Hence I was very much eager to find it out and within months of joining I received my first payment. It was really a happy moment, not about the amount you get but the whole fact of finding a genuine site that actually pays. Even though I was working then, the income from ISC was something special to me. You are not forced to work hear, you can contribute according to your taste, still you get paid. That is amazing.

We might not be able to spend time regularly due to the busy schedules but it is good if we can manage a little time for ISC as we get to know many things from this site apart from earning.

Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations, Aditya Mohan.
    I can understand how elated you will be. You deserve to feel so. I is deserving reward for you.
    As Mr.Mohan said, this will encourage new members.
    But please do not carried away and do not neglect your priority now-studies. Treat ISC as a positive hobby and refreshing diversion. Be realistic in your expectations.But put your sincere and focused efforts when you get the opportunity.
    Best Wishes for more awards and rewards.

It is really remarkable that to quench the thirst of creative writer in you, you are able to manage your writings in ISC during your spare time.

ISC is such a platform that it meets expectations of many people like emerging writers, people interested in discussions, knowledge seekers, educationists, job hunters, professional writers etc.

It is nice that you have utilized it to sharpen your writing skills and fulfilling your imaginative ideas.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Aditya, the first payment in our hands is always a wonderful feeling, Glad to see that you are participating in the forum regularly apart from poems. ISC is a good opportunity to showcase your creative skills and poetry too.

Hearty congrats Aditya on receiving your first payment! It is indeed a great feeling. I still remember the first payment I received from the All India Radio for participating in a science based Question and Answer program as a student. Having said so, and also while reminding you that you must give priority to your studies, I suggest that you must spare a few minutes for ISC on a daily basis and try to become a member to be reckoned with by posting quality contents in different sections. I wish you many more payments from ISC. All the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Many many Congratulations to Mr. Aditya for your first payment from ISC it really gives nice feel if you earn some money on your own effort and other than your job. Keep it up and learn and earn ISC can give you more in future and our good wishes to you. You can set your next target as Google adsense account from ISC to earn more from your revenue too and good wishes if you already have an adsense account.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Congratulations, Aditya, and best wishes to you for further earnings, as also in your academics. May you meet success in all fields!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank you so much everyone for appreciating what I do and blessing me for what I can be.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• Sign In to post your comments