You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Good Article writing

I would like to write articles. I know that forum members are masters of article writing.
    Can anybody guide me to write good articles? I would like to start a blog of my own also.
    Not all forum members are into article writing. ISC has an Article Section, where you can submit your self-written articles. The editors will review and award you cash credits and points based on the quality of the article. While writing articles, make sure you are not copy-pasting the content from any other sites as that will lead to editors deleting your articles and your rights to post articles will be removed from ISC.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

You can read the articles authored by the article superstars who regularly write and contribute the articles. You can also check the article on how the write a good article. All the best for your articles ( http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/101520-Good-Article-Writing-Tips.aspx )

The section which deals with articles is there. You can open that and read, In the help section you will find all rules and regulations regarding article writing and submission. Once you go through that you will have full knowledge about the posting of articles. The advantage here is if you some corrections to be made also the Editors help you and tell you what are the changes you have to do and you once do it and submit they will accept that. You can read the different articles in the section so that you know what is the depth of the articles that are being published on this channel and accordingly you can attempt and publish articles. I wish you all the best for you.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments