You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I am a happy grandfather now

I am very happy to share my joy with all the members of Indiastudychannel. Just a month back my elder son has become a father and hence I have become a grandfather. My elder daughter in law delivered a baby girl. In our house after a long time, a female child is born. I have two sons. This is the first daughter of my elder son. The baby is healthy. They are with my daughter in law's parents now. The naming ceremony is planned for 7th January 2018. After that, they will come to our house. It is a very happy moment and I feel becoming grandfather is a very proud moment.
    Delighted to know! Congratulations, Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao, to you and your wife on becoming Grandparents. My best wishes to you both and to the parents of the little one. May His Blessings be showered upon the baby & may she reach great heights as she grows from year to year.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to Ms. Rao and Dr. Rao for becoming proud grandparents. Wish the baby and her mother are hale and hearty.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Mr.Dr.Srinivasa Rao garu as a Lakshmi born in your house now you can celebrate Grand Father day if that exists...
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Wow becoming a grand father is the great feeling as grand children would have special bonding with grand parents and I can understand your elated experience in this regard. And having a baby girl would be lively in the house and surely you will love to spend more time with her and less time with ISC. My best wishes to your Son and daughter in law and my ashirwadams to the baby girl. And for you congrats for promoting to grand father status and from today you have more responsibility towards the small child.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Dr.Rao and wishing all the best for the little one. It's always a joy to see babies and hear the laughter, it takes away the stresses of life and brings a smile on our faces.

Congratulations to DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao for getting the 'promotion' to be a Graqndfather.

Enjoy the blessing and bliss of that. These are the refreshing moments of our otherwise stereotype life.

Congratulations DR.N.V. Srinivasa Rao to you and your family on the birth of your granddaughter. A new member joins your family - it indeed must be a joyful occasion, considering that she is a baby girl. May the Almighty bless the little angel with good health of mind and body. and may she be a source of joy and pride to you and your family.

Really happy for you.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations (Abhinandanangal - in Malayalam) to the new grandparents. It is a very special feeling when one becomes a grand parent. As mentioned by Dr. Sreenivasa Rao I too had the same feeling when my elder son became a father of a girl. We are four brothers and a sister. Among our eight children only one is a girl. Hence when my son got a girl baby all of us were happy. To add to that my younger son also got a girl child.
    In this generation by elder brother's younger son alone has got two boys. All others in the new generation are girls.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

I thank all the members for their good wishes and blessings to the little baby. All my family members join me in conveying their thanks to all the members for their good wishes. Thank you, one and all.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartfelt congratulations on this great occasion. Hereafter you find no time to spare on the events rather than playing with grand child.

Congrats to the parents and to the proud grandfather. Good to know both the mother and the child is safe. Also, glad that a tiny princess is born to your family after a long time. May the Almighty bless her always with good health and happiness.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congrats Mr. Rao, it is indeed a joyous moment. Wishing the child a very happy and healthy life. Like the elders used to say "Laxmi" has taken birth in the home.
    Do what inspires you !!

• Sign In to post your comments