You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Regarding cancellation of SBI Unnati credit card

Respected Editor,

Regarding cancellation of Unnati Credit Card I had put some questions in 'Ask Expert' section. One ISCian had helped me a lot with his valuable advice. In the context of his answer I have further queries also which I want to ask him immediately. May I send him mail? In his profile page against E-mail, there is a hyperlink with the text "Click here to contact". Through this hyperlink may I ask further question? I am a Gold member.
    There is no stoppage for you to contact any member of this site as far as it is official and for some clarification. Good that your doubts are getting cleared and thanks to that author.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I say there will not be any problem. You can contact him at his email. He will give you the available information and try to help you. You need not hesitate to contact him. If you are able to get correct advise it is very good. We should thank ISC for providing a platform for this type of advice.
    drrao
    always confident

Madam, you can post your queries here and the editors will allocate it to the respective areas or one of us would answer your queries here appropriately when time permits.

• Sign In to post your comments