Answers to the 'Let’s play the keyboard game'Refer to the Let's play the keyboard game. As announced, the event is now closed.
Here are the right answers –
1. ACCOUN+_ + LE(when you are liable) accountable Key: (TAB)
2. HONEYMO + _ +RS (newly married couples) honeymooners Key: (1) one
3. WHEELB +_ (a vehicle) wheelbarrow Key: (arrow symbol) arrow
4. DRIF+_ +OD (ideal for best out of waste projects) driftwood Key: (2) two
5. H+_+ ENS (It intensifies) Heightens Key: 8 (eight)
6. CARP +_ +S (work with wood) carpenters Key: (enter)
7. GIRLFRI +_ (Guys look for one) girlfriend Key: (end)
8. _ +AR (I got married there) altar Key: (alt)
9. _+ IZER (Death is definitely one) equalizer Key: (=) equal
10. ¬_ + EKEND ( after a long week) weekend Key: (V) we
11. _ + HEN (part of the teardrop myth) peahen Key: (P) pea
12. FAT+_ +D (I guess I understood) fathomed Key: (home)
13. SEMI +_ (a punctuation) semicolon Key: (:) colon
14. WIND +_ (The trachea) windpipe Key: (|) pipe
15. _ + LET (what the doctor prescribed) tablet Key: (tab)
16. ADOL+ _ ENSE (We have all been through it) adolescence Key: (esc)
17. DISOB +_ +D (did not listen) disobeyed Key: (I) eye
18. _+ ICALLY (contests on ISC are held thus) periodically Key: (.) period
19. TER +¬_ (Dadar and Lokmanya Tilak are one) terminus Key: (-) minus
20. EXP + _ ITURES (I think everyone should keep a track of these) expenditures Key: (end)
I will announce the winners shortly.
Note: There was a typo in clue 16. It should have read ADOL+ _ ENCE, instead of ADOL+ _ ENSE.
However, all participants got the word correct and both spellings will be considered when judging the winners.