You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- November '17- Winner!

The month of November '17 did not bring to our particular notice any new star in the ISC sky that could stand out and shine brightly, but we could not ignore an existing all-time star that chose to show the light in different sections by being active and by enriching all the sections he participated in by submitting thought-provoking and quality (which is nothing new for this star) contents during the period.

Friends, the winner of the award for this month is one of the most accepted members in ISC and the Star of the Month for the month of November '17 is none other than Venkiteswaran.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winner.
    A truly deserving member wins the prestigious member of the month award for November. Congratulations Venkiteswaran! May your guiding light continue to shine with your stellar star contributions.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations venkateswaran sir, your postings are noteworthy.

Congratulations Sir, an award well deserved, your forum threads and replies are always meaningful and practical.

Congratulations Venkiteswaran for winning the star of the month. You deserve and the award got honoured. Your posts are thought provoking.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to Venkiteshwaran sir for winning the star of the month award and he truly deserves this recognition for his inclusive performance in all sections.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartly wishes to venkiteshwaran sir for winning the star of the month award. you are really a deserving person for this award.your forum threads are really inspiring and inspiration for many people.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran for winning Star of the Month award for the month of November 2017. No doubt this is an apt selection.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I find that I am given the Star of the month award for November 2017. I am frankly happy, because it is from last one or two months that I have revived my activity in ISC after relatively being a bit low for some time. Such an award after a long time is definitely pleasing and revitalising.

Just as a file is needed to sharpen a knife, I give credit to all other members for giving worthy opportunity for me also contribute better.

Hearty Congratulations Sir, I have always been inspired and forever admired your writings.

Congrats Venkiteswaran sir. Nice to see you getting the Star of the month award. You are a river of knowledge ever. Always keep lighting us all like this.
    Do what inspires you !!

Hearty congratulations Venkiteswaran sir. You have immense knowledge and thank you for sharing a part of it with us.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations Sir for getting Start of the Month Award.
    I was waiting for one such announcement for very long as your threads and responses are always worth reading. There is a lot to learn from you, sir!
    Keep shining in the sky of ISC...

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to venkateswaran for Star of the month award for November 2017.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Hearty Congratulations to Venkateshwara Sir for winning the star of the month award. Wishing you good luck. You deserve it for your hard work once again congratulations.

My hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir for winning the Star of the Month award for the month of November. There is no doubt that this award has been given to a consistent and truly deserving member. My wishes to win more awards in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran for winning the Star of the Month November-17. I wish him all the best in his future endeavors too at ISC portal.

The cash reward to the winner has been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

I thank all members for congratulating me and expressing fine sentiments and kind words. Thanks.

Venkiteswaran ji, please accept my hearty congratulations for winning star of the month November 2017 award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Mr.Venkiteswaran. A true reward for someone deserves.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.