You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Course posting in a college.

I am trying to post some courses to the colleges existing in the list of colleges given in the site. But the site is telling that I have no right to add the course. I have added a new college, but I am not able to add a new course to the college. I request the concerned editors to look into it and if the right can be given I request you to do that.
    Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao,

The posting permission to add a course to a college may not be there by default for all members. It has been added now for you. Please try to add a course to a college and let us know if you are still facing any problem.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank you Vandana. I will do that and come back to you if any problem is there.
    drrao
    always confident

I also added some courses to some colleges, but the points (obtained by adding courses) are not being reflected in the approved score-board (although being reflected in the provisional score-board). So, there has been a major difference in my provisional socre and approved score.

I also had raised a thread pointing out the huge difference, but it had not been clarified at that time (Members started congratulating me for scoring 35,000 points). Later I myself understood the issue.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha,

It is possible that the points do not get reflected on the scoreboard right away and may require a login after a day to be shown there. Also, note that at your Dashboard page you should refer to the new scoreboard and not the outdated, old one (both these are to be seen via the links under 'Site Settings' of the Dashboard page.) Let us know if you are still having any problem.

Related to points: If anybody is having problems about understanding why there may be a deduction of points & cc after using the re-calculation feature at the Dashboard page, then they can go through this clarification issued by Tony Sir

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Ms. Vandana: My scoreboard has been showing 32 points against the category ' College Courses' for more than 1 year or so.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha,

We will check it out.

• Sign In to post your comments