You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

While I take pride in responding first to many posts, the gif and video ads slow down my writing ?

I always feel elated to respond and write for the posts which were very fresh and not responded by any member so far. By attending the site early in the morning some times I am treated with new posts of great importance. But the gif and video ads appearing just above this writing box is not allowing me to append the answers as the videos are creating a obstruction and my mouse gets struck for few seconds while completing one sentence at least. So that is delaying my contribution time for every new post. Are you experiencing such hick ups ?
    No. I am not facing any such problem either in my laptop or iPod. Even on my mobile I will respond sometimes but I am not facing such problem. You are able to come on to the site very early in the morning. But in my case till I attend my office and complete my one hour work, generally it is not possible for me to open this site. Generally till 11AM or12Noon. I cannot open this site. Then I can spend sometime and evening after coming back home I will have sometime. My family is not allowing me to spend ore time on laptop.They I should spend sometime with them which is correct. Anyhow it is good that I am getting educated through this channel with posts from senior members like you
    drrao
    always confident

I am not sure, but the author seems to have forgotten that he had raised a thread on the same issue on the first of November, this year. Members, including Dr Rao, had responded therein giving out their experience and making it clear that they are not facing any such problems. It would be nice if members refrain from posting threads based on same/ similar issues when they are aware of the facts.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

When the problems persist and not being attended. what is wrong to bring the same issue again. ISC may deduct my points but the issue must be answered and settled.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

So Saji has been acting as teacher here with a scale to punish. He first locked the thread and now opened it. And my points also reduced as authorised by me. Let there be clarify on the issue.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

@Mohan,
    It will be helpful if you post screenshots highlighting which ads are giving you problem. Sometimes it can be malware in your system too which can create such problems.

Mohan, teaching is not the job assigned to me on this site but yes, I need to follow the scales laid down by the admin of the site. I would not have re-opened this thread if not for your quick response at #618454. I then thought that it is necessary in that context to remind you that probity demands that you should have made a mention of your earlier thread (which is just about a month old) here and should have tried to clear your doubt. Even otherwise, what prevented you from posting a response in the earlier thread itself, since the responses therein were not sufficient to clarify your doubt, within the timeframe allowed instead of opting to raise a thread at a later stage. I don't want to go into further details as I presume that you have very well understood the reason behind the action taken.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments