You must Sign In to post a response.
Here's the much-awaited announcement of the winners of our Lock & Key topic-based TOW contest of last month. Share their happiness!
  • Category: Winners

TOW Topic Contest November - Lock and Key - Winners

Some profound, thought-provoking thoughts. Some practical facts. Some creative write-ups. This summarizes the entries submitted for last month's topic-based TOW on Lock and Key. So which entries stood out to deserve cash awards? Let's put in the key and unlock the box containing the winners' names...

The first prize joint winners who each receive 60 points and Rs.60/- as a cash award is Venkiteswaran for thinking out of the box with his unique thread which jolts us to exercise self-control to maintain our health, both physically and mentally ; and ar who talks about the uncomfortable consequence of somebody discovering the key to our locked troubles & emotions.

The special prize winners, who will each receive 40 points and Rs.40/- as cash award are -
    1. Jignesh for his thread which suggests the three vital keys to open the lock of difficulties.

2. Soundharya for her thread which analyzes how a truth when hidden will have an adverse impact.

3. Reena Upadhya who brought out the importance of compatibility with her analogy of the lock & key.

4. Natarajan who speaks about the importance of not opening the keys of our dark side for the general betterment of mankind.

5. Chitra the simplicity of whose thread brought out the significance of the key without which no lock has value & the analogy in it was something to think about.

Congratulations to all the winners! All non-winning participants will also be suitably rewarded with enhanced points & cc.

We would like to remind participants that you should be more concise in submitting threads in the forum and avoid needlessly lengthy posts.
    My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the lock and key TOW contest . Well done members. Keep up your good lock and key.
    No life without Sun

congratulations to every winner. Hope we can expect more from these friends. Once again congratulations !
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations to all seven winners of 'lock & key' contest. All prizewinning threads are philosphical and thought-provoking in nature.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congrats to two main winners and five special prize winners for the selected entries on Lock and key contest which were super and deserve the recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the two joint winners of first prize for their thought provoking threads and all others who got special prizes for their threads. All the best to the winners and hope they will win much more in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Heartiest Congratulations to all the winners of Topic Contest November. May Success be always yours. Good Luck.

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you ISC team for selecting my entry. Topic given this time was quite unique and this is why so many entries with unique thought provoking subjects were submitted.

Congratulations to ar, and also to Jignesh, Soundharya,Reena Upadhya, Natarajan and Chitra.

The participation was really good, with good threads. It is nice that "All non-winning participants will also be suitably rewarded with enhanced points & cc." . Let that encourage more participation in future contests.

Today I received a whatsapp message which I found relevant to this topic.
    "Smile is the only key that fits the lock of everybody's heart".
    How true!

Thanks for the kind messages. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thanks to all the participants, Each one had a great interpretation and meaning of the lock & key concept. As I was browsing through the site, I found an interesting competition along the lines of 'write a story using the picture you see' contest. looked like a unique contest. Request the Editors to have one along those lines.

Congratulations to the TOW winner, Venkiteswaran sir and Ms. Ar, great threads. Also my congrats to the special prize winners. All threads were very good and worth reading, with such amazing titles.
    Do what inspires you !!

My heartiest congratulations to all my co winners in this TOW contest. All the submitted entries were very thought provoking and from the heart. Hoping for more interesting topics and contests in the future.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir and ar for winning the Topic based Thread of the Week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners in the contest. I could see there are lot of threads which are interesting and bringing out lot of discussions among members.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir and ar for being the winners of the TOW contest on the topic 'Lock and Key'! I also congratulate all the Special Prize winners Jignesh, Soundharya, Reena, Natarajan and Chitra! Good Job there. The given topic was well received and we had a good number of entries approaching the same from different perspectives. A word of appreciation to all the participants.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

Venkiteswaran sir, the practice of rewarding other suitable threads that have not won any awards is not a new introduction. We have been following it for quite sometime now.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congrats Venkiteswaran sir and ar for winning the TOW award. Also congratulations to the special prize winners. Thanks, ISC once again.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to both the winners for this TOW contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners in the same. All the threads were great and it is really very interesting to read different thoughts from different dimensions based on the same topic.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest Lock and Key. unfortunately I copuld not participate in this contest.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Non-winning participants have been given points & cc. Please let us know if anybody's thread was missed. Since some of the threads elicited good discussions, we will shortly credit the good responses also with cc.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• Sign In to post your comments