You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What would be your response to Him?

Members,
    A situation. Your favorite God comes to your home. God says,"My devotee, I was pleased with your services on this earth. Tomorrow is your death. You will be taking your next birth. I offer you some chances to take birth as you wish. What would you like to be in your next birth? Here are the choices.
    1. Celebrity Politician
    2. Celebrity Film Actor
    3. A Police officer
    4. An Income Tax Official
    5. A Road Transport Officer
    6. A priest of a renowned temple
    7. A Bank Officer
    8. A Baba

If you do not like to be one among the above, you will take birth as a 'Beggar'. Come on, give your choice and explain why you want to be .
    Starting over must be really nice. But I won't remember my previous birth at all. So it doesn't even matter.
    But I would really like to be a celebrity actor. Yet again, I will be born a baby first. After years of hard work I'll be an actor some day in my rebirth. So, it doesn't matter again.
    An actor gets to lead multiple lives in a single life span. His life will be filled with prosperity, property and fame.
    He leads a life of glamour and dies like an angel. Millions will love him for who he is not. Frantic fans will blockade the streets.
    Dozens of beautiful actresses will court him. But I am not he.
    I wouldn't know the difference because my essence was long flushed into void.

So, when god/gods will appear to me, I would just plead them to give me an extension to live and postpone my eviction.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Can you add one more option as any Baba?
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Without any doubt I would like to be a celebrity actor (male). Who doesn't want to live a lavish life with hundreds of crores of money and surrounded by beautiful damsels? Further, an actor can visit many countries for which he doesn't require to bear the cost.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I feel I will ask for a celebrity politician. I can enjoy power. I can spend my whole life with others money. I can go to various countries without spending single paise from my pocket. I can have many followers. I can enjoy whatever I want. I can make rules. I can break rules and I can decide the way I want. I need not stuck on to my promises. I am not accountable to any body. Nobody can question me for anything. I will be honoured with many flexes and many foundation stones and openings. So surely I want to be a celebrity politician.
    drrao
    always confident

I think, out of your 8 options, Baba will be the most powerful.
    So, Let us become Babas and enjoy life!

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Well all the possible list of boons to be the next life for us seems to be unrealistic for me. All the options provided by the author are not liked nor viable to me. I want to have same repeat of Mohan for next birth also. Because all these years I know my strength and weakness and that is more than enough to mend my ways for the next birth. Moreover by virtue of my own birth next time, I would be the senior to many and know the mentality of those persons already mentioned in the list and therefore wont fall pray into their false promises, corrupt practices and tricks through which they are bothering us in this Janma.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan,
    You haven't followed the directives of God to respond with a choice out of the eight. As assured by God, you are likely to be the person said by God in next birth. You should have obeyed God's directives without acting smart.

No life without Sun

I somehow missed this thread, let me indulge in some fantasy. No harm in dreaming. I would choose the first option a celebrity politician. These days there is hardly any qualification needed or asked for, all I would need is a thick skin and a loudmouth. I would have a band of people around me pampering my whims and fancies, would be able to wear rich clothes and chains. The best thing is the power at my disposal, rules can be made or broken for my needs, facilitation money and cuts would pour in from many sources.I would be interviewed by many channels and I can have my 15 minutes of fame. I would order a custom-made tour bus costing many crores, of course the taxpayer would pay for it. I would learn all the sins of man that even God would be surprised. I would have properties more than I can remember and money more than I care for. Yes all in all a sinful life that may be far less worthy than a beggar.

• Sign In to post your comments