You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

GTA contest - attachment test

For the second part of the GTA contest, I will be attaching a Word doc. with the text submitted by the authors. This is a test thread, wherein I have attached a Word doc. I request about 6-7 members to please click on the attachment and let me know if you are able to view it, download it & save it on your computer. Also, since some of you access ISC via a smartphone, let me know if there is any problem in downloading it on your phone as well.
  • GTA Test attachment (155951-1-GTA-Test-attachment.doc)
    Yes the test document as attachment could be downloaded and viewed as document in the computer and we should wait for member's response through their smart phones.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yeah! I can open your word document in my desktop and read it. Your test is successful. Hope to win the first prize or second prize or consolation prize. All the best.

@ However, an ad is troubling me there.

No life without Sun

Yes, I just test checked the attachment in my desktop and my basic smartphone too. It is okay.

Yes, I have read the attachment without any problem. Waiting for the second part of the contest.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes I can download in my computer and read.
    Unfortunately I missed the first contest can I participate in the next upcoming contest.

Honesty is the best policy.

Hakkimuddin,
    You have the right to participate in GTA 2 as announced by our ME. Be prepared to participate after 1 p.m tomorrow Monday the 11th December 2017. All the best to win some prize.

No life without Sun

Yes. I see three test titles/texts.
    Now let us commence the actual contest.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Yes, I am able to open view and save this Test document.
    Do what inspires you !!

I have just now tried opening the attachment on my laptop. It is getting opened. No problem is noticed. But on my android phone, it is not getting opened. However there is no issue, I opened it on my laptop.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum