You must Sign In to post a response.
Here's the second part of the Guess the Author contest. Guess which ISCian wrote each text & grab the chance to win a prize!
  • Category: Reward Programs

Guess the Author contest 2 - who wrote the text?

This is the second part of the Guess the Author contest. All members, including those who did not participate in contest 1 & authors themselves, can participate in the contests. The text submitted by the authors is in the attached Word doc. There are 4 pages with the text of 15 authors.

What you have to do: See the attachment below of the topic allotted to the 15 authors and the text submitted by each author. You have to guess which ISCian wrote each text and send the answers directly to: iscmecontests@gmail.com. Do not post your answers in this thread. You should send the answers like this -
    GTA1: [name of member]
    GTA2: [name of member]

Once you send the email to me, you must put a response in this thread to let me know, so as to get points & cc for your correct answers. Only your first email will be valid as an entry. So if you missed out on guessing one author, you cannot send a second email with the answer.

Some clues to help you: The first and second authours are the easiest to guess; a hint is there in #618381, #617993 and #618759 in the contest updates' thread (link above); other clues are same as for contest 1.

Points & Awards: same as for contest 1. Authors who did not send the theme can do so when sending their entries for this contest.

Closing time: 12th December, 2017, 4.30p.m. Have fun!
  • Guess the Author Contest 2_Text (155964-1-Guess-the-Author-Contest-2_Text.doc)

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

I have sent my answers to GTA-2 contest. Please confirm receipt.

Just now I have posted my answers to GTA 2 contest. I hope you have received the same by email. Please acknowledge the receipt of the same.
    drrao
    always confident

I have sent my answers to your mail ID just now. please confirm receipt.
    No life without Sun

Just now I have posted my answers to GTA-2 contest. I hope the the e-mail has been received. Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the same.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Emailed my entry for this contest just now.
    Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the same.
    (Although the contest is about to end, the "Author" need to be corrected in the title.)

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Yes, I have received the entries of - Venkiteswaran, Dr. Rao, Sun, Partha, Aditya, Padmini.

Padmini - thanks for pointing out the spelling mistake in the title. It has been corrected now.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Come on ISCians! Please drum up some enthusiasm and make some attempt at guessing. There are so many of you who are active in the forum & can easily guess at least a few of the authors.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

E-mailed you my guesses as well.

My guess are forwarded. It is purely guess based selections.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

I have received the entries of Neethu and T.M.Sankaran.

Ms Vandana,
    I have sent my guesses at 3.56 p.m. Please acknowledge the receipt.

I have sent my answers to the mentioned email id. Please confirm receipt.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

I am having a confusion. Should we guess the author by reading the topic and matter about the link that you have linked? I got to know that I have to mail you the author's name. Can I guess more than one author in one mail itself?

Gsadhiks, You had to guess who wrote the text as per the topic assigned to him/her & send the answers to me in one email only. Anyway, the contest closed at 4.30p.m. yesterday.

Rajee & Soundharya - I have received your entries.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum