Forums » About IndiaStudyChannel » IndiaStudyChannel.com »

Ask your queries about ISC here, I am always here to help you (bharath sudar)

Posted Date: 23 Jun 2008      Posted By:: Bharath Sudar  Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 70     Points: 1   Responses: 119

hai members,
You can ask any doubts, queries, complaints about any postings here. I am always here to solve your problem.
1.Question papers section;
2.Resource section;
3.Fresher job section;
4.Cash credits;
5.Aptitude questions.
Ask all your doubts regarding the above sections.

Chat with me on google talk everyday 5p.m to 11p.m about Indiastudychannel.com.
mail id: sudarbharath@gmail.com

With Regards,

BHARATH SUDAR

Editor of IndiaStudyChannel.com

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

Responses

#16809    Author: shakthipavalavel      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 645     Date: 23/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

hai buddy,
Shall we post other countries jobs in fresher jobs section.

#16810    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 23/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

No you should not post other countries job. We need only indian fresher jobs, we want ISC will be fresher jobs home in future,

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#16848    Author: Deepika      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 24/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

What is the difference between forum and resource.

#16854    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 24/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

hai deepika,
In forum , you can ask your question, queries about general things, about indiastudychannel, you can give your suggestion in suggestion category in forum.

In resources you have to post articles,exam results, interview experienceetc.

Regards,
Bharath Sudar
Editor Of IndiaStudyChannel.com

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#17086    Author: Pournami      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 989     Date: 25/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

I have read in one of the forum that 1 point is alloted for resources because of some mistake from some of the editors.

Here are my resources which has got only 1 point. Please review them.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/16875-CUSAT-B-Tech-VII-Semester-Nov.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/18177-MY-INTERVIEW-EXPERIENCE-WITH-TATA-ELXSI.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/20101-Java-Archive-JAR.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/18176-Java-Database-Connectivity.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/16160-DIRECT-CONNECT-ARCHITECTURE.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/16161-INTEL-CORE-QUAD-ARCHITECTURE.aspx

Thanks And Regards
Pournami

#17142    Author: Girish Patil      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 78     Date: 26/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi
Friends i am also ready to help you..
If you have any query about isc,about posting or regarding adsense you can catch me at google talk- I will help you.
girishpatil16@gmail.com

There is a no fixed timing.
Generally I am available on google talk - after 10.00 PM
-Girish

Regards
Girish Patil

#17150    Author: prakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 26/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

hi girish tell me when you will be available online

#17455    Author: S.Neyha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 942     Date: 29/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

hello bharat, can you tell me why the following post has been deleted.I am not able to see who reveiwed my post by selecting the points link in the page.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/25351-Aarushi-hemraj-murder.aspx

#17462    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 29/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

hai neyha,
Now ur post reviewed and given points, but be sure none of the part of the resource should be copied from any website.
Please follow this rule hereafter.

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#17503    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 29/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Mr.tushar batra(noddy),
May i know what ISC had cheated you?
Please put forward here, if u have given the right words that u had been chaeted by ISC,I don't think that Tony is a chaether and ISC is a cheating website.
When I was gold member i put forward a complaint about ISC like you, then i realised that ISC is really a genuine website, and tony a gentlemen.
Why i am saying this because i troubled tony and other admins a lot by posting wrong opinion about ISC. But still they liked my hard work and contribution to ISC and made me as an ediotr. This will show you how genuine they are?

And please avoid these things **** if u will be going to continue these four astrichs again means please add "ER" to that and keep that with you.

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#17575    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 29/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

You started a controversy here,so you have to submit the proof here.if you are telling truth. first submit the links for resources which are deleted.

Gentleman,i am waiting for ur proof,as i said above i am always here to help others and solve others doubt and also be here to make ISC a successful website.

so submit you link

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#17586    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 29/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

You are not telling the problem. First tell your problem, then only we will answer you, without any question how should we answer?

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#17590    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 29/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Come on man this shows that u r telling why you want to escape, tell ur problem with proof here.

It seems you are a cheater, am i right, tushar batra?

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#17609    Author: Tony John        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 3     Date: 29/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Noddy,

This is Tony John, who you blame to be cheater. I like to know how I cheated you so that I can correct if I made any mistakes.

By the way, the cash credits problem you mentioned - Bharath cannot update your cash credits. Only you can do it. It is a small issue with the site itself. When you post any question paper, points are given automatically, but cash credits will be calculated until editors approve it. But when editors approve it, the cash credits are not re calculated automatically. You can easily update this by going to http://www.indiastudychannel.com/credits/ and pressing the button 'Re Calculate'.

This is a problem in our system, which is confusing for many people. We will try our best to fix this as soon as possible.

By the way, I am not going to block you from this site. It is against our policy to block any member just for criticizing us.

I don't have any idea about the interview experience you are talking about. I looked at your profile and I do not see any posts. If there was any issues, we could have easily discussed and resolved. If I had rejected any interview experience you collected from your friends, I would have approved them when I understand my mistake.

Looks like you posted them using another account in ISC. If you can give appropriate links, I can review them.

If you leave ISC, it will be my personal failure as a successful webmaster. I am least bothered about your 5-6 blogs and 215 friends, but each and every member of ISC is important for me including you.

Let me know if I can do anything for you to keep you with ISC.

regards,
Tony John
Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

#17614    Author: Girish Patil      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 78     Date: 29/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hello noddy

Post your interview experience as a "SEPERATE THREAD" under resource section.
Read all resource posting guidelines carefully.
DO NOT post interview experience as a reply/response.

-Girish

Regards
Girish Patil

#17615    Author: Ramkumar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 49     Date: 29/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Tony,

As Girish told, Mr.tushar batra posted his friends interview experience as responses in the Announcement of the payment program thread.

Post your Interview Experience And Get Paid

This caused the problem.

Regards,
Ram...

regards,
Ramkumar.

#17636    Author: S.Neyha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 942     Date: 30/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Bharat none of the lines that i wrote in my resource are copied ,all the lines i wrote are on the basis of me hearing news.I did not copy it from any website.

#17643    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 30/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

hai neyha,
I didn't tell you that ur resources are copied but in future you have to be sure that any part of ur post should not be copied.
Could you understand now neyha?

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#17679    Author: S.Neyha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 942     Date: 30/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

So the reason my post was rejected earlier was because the editor thought part of my post was from another website?I get it.Thank you for clearing my query.

#17702    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 30/Jun/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

You are always welcom to ask your queries neyha.

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#17926    Author: S.Neyha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 942     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Bharat ,these resources have been on the hold for days .Can you please check on it.One more thing who won the best slogan for ISC birthday wishes?

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/23362-The-yahoo-google-deal.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/23363-Microsoft-unhappy-with-yahoo-google-deal.aspx

#17927    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Please wait,
We will announce the result today evening for birthday slogan contest.

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#17991    Author: S.Neyha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 942     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hey bharat there is this member called shampathThayan who is posting the same information again and again in the forum ,he also has given another title for the same information.Check his R&D final projects and final projects messages in the forum.

#17994    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

hai neyha,
Can you give the link neyha, please do this favour for ISC.

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#18020    Author: RajmiArun      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 99     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

I see a member named Lenin posting same again and again. Could you pls check that. Here is the link.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/16412-interview-questions.aspx

Regards,
RajmiArun,

#18049    Author: S.Neyha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 942     Date: 03/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

I am reall sorry bharat i am not able to find his other messages when i checked it today.I found only one of his message,here is the link to it.Next time i will post the message along with the links.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15870-leading-R-D-project.aspx

#18073    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 03/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

No problem neyha.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#18082    Author: Shanthi M      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 134     Date: 03/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

When will the result of poem and slogan contest be announced?

How to edit the course details?
There is an option for editing college details but there is no option for editing course details.
Consider this is the suggestion.
Please provide edit option in course details.

#18091    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 03/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Sorry for the delay in announcing winner of slogan contest. Definitely this will be announced soon.

And I will talk with Mr. Tony about course detail editing.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#18093    Author: Lenin      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 58     Date: 03/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi bharath many of my aptitude questions are still pending for a long days, but the other members are getting approved daily.I am really depressed because of this even though i sent messages in personal to you regarding this one,also i have added newcolleges that also in pending list, but other colleges are getting approved instantaneously.Please fix this as soon as possible.
Regards,
Lenin

India News

#18094    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 03/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Sorry lenin I didn't get your personal message.There should be some problem. And in aptitude question section 1350 questions are in in pending stage.

And i think that you posted questions some days back,because if somebody posted question after you means that questions only will come at the beginning at the reviewing section.(Editing section).

For example,if you posted questions on 9th june and somebody poste questions on 10th june means we will get somebody's questions upfront for editing.

And also we are trying to keep the pending level nill in aptitude section within 10 days.

And please send your college link,i will review it soon.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#18108    Author: S.Neyha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 942     Date: 03/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hey bharat here is a another person who has posted the same message thrice

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15914-VLSI-Training-programs.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15913-VLSI-Training-programs.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15912-VLSI-Training-programs.aspx

#18110    Author: Shanthi M      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 134     Date: 03/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Who is the 'member of the week 23-29 June' ?

#18120    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 03/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Neyha those posts are deleted.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#18208    Author: S.Neyha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 942     Date: 04/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Ok bharat. Kindly discuss with tony about citing reasons for deleting the resources.I am feeling guilty for troubling you every time my posts gets rejected.Another post of mine got deleted -
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/26208-Jammu-kashmir-split.aspx
I dont understand why it got deleted.I remember you mentioning that my previous post were deleted because the editor suspected me of copying few lines.It would be helpful if the editors give the reason .I am terribily sorry for disturbing.

#18280    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 04/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

hai neyha,
You are not roubling us, its our duty to serve you. Your resources reviewed. And also one new program started as mentor, there you can select anyone as ur mentor(guide) and ask all your doubts to them. Like you can ask about point allocation, editing, reviewing, cash credits and other doubts on other section of ISC to one of the senior member. This make you to get response easily and quickly.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#18282    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 04/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Hai members,
You can ask all your doubts and queries about ISC by selecting me as your mentor, this is the URL,

Select me as your mentor and get free service from me.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#18828    Author: sobha wilson      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 61     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

while posting a resource in admissions and exam results
An error occurred.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Error information has been sent to the IndiaStudyChannel team.

please correct this error

Regards
Sobha Wilson

#18844    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Okay shobha,
we will look into that.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#18866    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Bharath I had a question for you. Can't we add projects in the form of Word Documents or Powerpoint Presentations? If yes, how? If no, can you please implement it because I have 5 projects which have gone to the state level Science fair but I do not have printed copies of them. I want to show it to everyone because of the aforementioned reason. My project might actually benefit others and are based on general topics.

PLEASE REPLY AT THE EARLIEST.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#18925    Author: mj.swaroop      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 942     Date: 08/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi Bharat,
my AddSense Revenue account has been approved by Google but ISC verification is still pending,may i know why,whats the reason?

#18934    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 08/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

hai ,
Please wait for 7-10 days ISC will approve it soon.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#18939    Author: m.v. subba raju      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 244     Date: 08/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hai, Bharath

How many days it took for you to reach to this level. I am getting so many doubts, but when I started to post the same here, I have forgotten the same. One doubt is whether posting questions in forum is also eligible for adsense revenue sharing.

#18947    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 08/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

hai subba raju,
Select anyone as your mentor because mentor program is started to help peoples like you.(new and junior members).
And answer for ur question:
You can see at the top of forum home page that "Earn money by posting answers here".This resembles that forum also include inadsense revenue sharing .

If you have any doubts means feel free to ask and try to select a mentor for you.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#18998    Author: Baljeet      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 577     Date: 08/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

This is really a nice work that you are doing Bharath! I really appreciate you for this. Keep it up!

#19021    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 08/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Bharath I had a question for you. Can't we add projects in the form of Word Documents or Powerpoint Presentations? If yes, how? If no, can you please implement it because I have 5 projects which have gone to the state level Science fair but I do not have printed copies of them. I want to show it to everyone because of the aforementioned reason. My project might actually benefit others and are based on general topics.

PLEASE REPLY AT THE EARLIEST.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19075    Author: sac      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 531     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

why my link is deleted?

http://isc.blogfreehere.com/india-study-channel.html

Regards,
Sac

#19080    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

hai Ankush,
There was one add attachment tab in add aproject page, there you can add your attachment. And i think it is not working, am i right?

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19082    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

hai ankush,
The add attachment tab is not working, so please wait for some time, may be a day we will fix that soon.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19106    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Thank You, Bharath. The add attachment tab is surely not working. Thank you for helping with my problem. Please accept as your student under the Mentors section. I am awaiting a response from you.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19119    Author: mj.swaroop      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 942     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Bharat,
my google addsense account has been approved by google addsense and also by ISC,but where can i find my adds and how can i check whether my adds are only pasted for my postings and my one more doubt is whether can i directly generate adcodes from my addsense account and can i place those add codes in other blogs,please help me out.

#19138    Author: Ramkumar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 49     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Ankush,

Add Attachment tab is perfectly working. First submit your project without any attachment, give some project summary and click submit, after this you have to go to your post and click Edit link and there you can find Add Attachment Link and you can make your attachment.

This is common in ISC for all type of posts like resources, question papers, etc...

Regards,
Ram...
Editor of ISC

regards,
Ramkumar.

#19139    Author: Ramkumar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 49     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Swaroop,

Regarding Adcodes you are not supposed to do anything with it in ISC, you no need to worry about adcodes because nothing is done manually here, the system is designed in ISC so as once you got approved with your Adsense account, your adcodes will be used in all your contributions for one year from the date of posting. Everything is coding done from Server side, so there cant be any problem with this.

Its your own adsense account, you can use it anywhere else, but you should follow the T.O.S of Google.

Regards,
Ram...

regards,
Ramkumar.

#19145    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

hai Ankush,
I already added, you can contact me personaly through the given contact details. You can ask your queries and doubts there.

Regards,
Bharath sudar,
Editor of Indiastudychannel.com

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19156    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Thank you Ram, I was eagerly awaiting a respnse on this very issue of project submission. Thank you again.

Bharath, then why is it still showing your member count as zero. I don't seem to be getting it. It's still showing the link to select you as my mentor.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19168    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Hi Ankush Das ,

webmaster mr. tony is working on it(mentor).

it will fix soon.

I already added, you can contact me personaly through the given contact details. You can ask your queries and doubts there.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19178    Author: mj.swaroop      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 942     Date: 10/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

HI Bhrarat,
thank you for providing the information

#19195    Author: Lenin      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 58     Date: 10/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hello Mr.Bharath,
may i knkow the reason why you have deleted some of my online aptitude questions.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Question13207.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Question13204.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Question13204.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Question13210.aspx

India News

#19198    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 10/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi Lenin,

I will review the same and reply you.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19212    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 10/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

hai lenin,
Your posts reviewed and approved.

Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19225    Author: Lenin      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 58     Date: 10/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

OK Bharath , but some more i found that you have deleted
pls have a look at this

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Question13209.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Question13205.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Question13201.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/questions/Question13196.aspx

India News

#19393    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 11/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Dear Bharath,

Can you please tell me why this article of mine got rejected?
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/28206-New-Management-Specialist-Courses.aspx

I had written everything on my own but still this one was rejected. I could not have copy pasted because this was taken from a magazine and that too it is in my own words.
Can you please clarify what happened?

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19395    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 11/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

hai latha,
please wait, i will review it.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19400    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 11/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

hai latha,
YOu post got approved.And you can take advantage of mentor program by selection anyone as your mentor and ask your queries and doubts about ISC to them. They will answer you.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19403    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 11/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Thank you very much Bharath,
Many of my resources have only 2 and 3 as points. All of them except one, are of my own and are in my own words.

Even then I have not got any extra points except for "Health is Wealth" for that Tony gave me 20 points.

One got rejected because I thought I could copy patse from the college site. Am I wrong in thinking like that?
Please look into it.
I will also look into the Mentor part and let you know.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19430    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 11/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Bharath, how much time does it take for a link to be approved and rewarded. I had written a blog on India Elections 2009 a few days back and I still haven't got any points or money. Can you tell me when the links will become approved? Please reply at the earliest.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19445    Author: gopal      Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 0     Date: 11/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

i am unable to post resources here..i get the page to choose an option .when i choose my section nothing happens

#19450    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 11/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi Ankush Das

its take 5 to 7 days for approval.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19510    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 12/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi Bharath,

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16202-What-Full-Form-L-O-V-E.aspx

Have you seen this response? It has been rated 6 points. But the answer has been copy pasted from different sites. Please check it out.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19571    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 12/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Hi Bharath,

My post in my own words and it is not copy pasted one. You always say that articles in own woeds are the ones you want here but when I submit like that, it gets rejected.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/28382-To-increase-your-HDL-quickly.aspx
has been rejected.

Please can you tell me why my articles are getting rejected but the really copied ones like the link I gave you a while back is accepted and given 6 points?

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19574    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 12/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hai Latha Jayaprakash ,

By mistake it happened. your post reviewed and approved.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19685    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 13/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Dear Bharath,

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15756-brain-activity.aspx

check out this response by Sobha wilson.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19686    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 13/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hai Latha,
I found that response was copied from other site.So,i reported to our webmaster and make points to zero for that response.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19688    Author: arya      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1029     Date: 13/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hai Bharath,
I have seen that many persons are visiting my contributions in ISC especially quizes and puzzles.But my adsense revenue is remaining the same for so many weeks.What is the reason for that?Can you explain how revenue is generated from our articles or puzzles? Please reply soon.

#19709    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 13/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

hai Arya,
No use of visiting it, but they have to click on the ads.
If anyone click on the ads in your pages means you will be getting revenue not for visiting your pages.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19732    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Dear Bharath,

Check out the answers in the Tsunami discussion. They are all senior members, even then why are they copy pasting?
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15553-tsunami.aspx

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19740    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Hai Latha,
I found that response was copied from other site.So,i reported to our webmaster and make points to zero for that response.

NOTE:

Good job Latha Jayaprakesh. keep it up.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19744    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Latha Jayaprakash. Thanks for pointing it out. But I must say my one is my own as I had made it for my disaster management project in class 10th. Please do not zero points to my forum response as I am not copying anything. All are my self written articles or responses. Please note this Bharath, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ankush Das
(Member, IndiaStudyChannel)

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19751    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Dear Ankush,

I am not an editor here Ankush, so I will not be doing anything in the forum. As a member I was reporting what I saw, since that is the rule of our site.

I just do not understand just for a few points why one should do these things when it is a known fact that those will be deleted.

No one will know that what you have written is from your school report.

Ankush, I do feel, it would be better if you could put it in there just after the article, that it is so. I am not personally against anyone.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19753    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

No, Latha I am sorry if my words have suggested some kind of a misbehavior but no offences against you. I was just informing Bharath about it. Anyway, about the article thing, I didn't write it in the resources link as Ann might not have seen it and I wanted to help her in her query, that is why. I think I will post it as an article in the resources link too. No problem for me.

Regards,
Ankush Das

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19755    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Dear Bharath,

See here at this link
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/14476-Two-Ethical-Questions.aspx
That's really funny, I just don't know what to say.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19757    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Thank you very much Ankush for your response. No hard feelings OK?
When I go through something and I feel its not right I put them in here that's all.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19758    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Yes, Latha. I saw the link above and I think there is some 'jokergiri' going on to earn more points. That is not at all good. You are right, Latha, you have the full right to feel infuriated as we as members are working hard to earn points by posting self-written articles and responses and these people keep on finding shortcut methods to earn points quickly. Even I don't like this and I hate these members who are not loyal to this site or to themselves.

Regards,
Ankush Das

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19785    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Bharath, please refer the link below -
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16115-What-Is-Web.aspx

Is copying resources from other websites allowed in the forum? If no, how are people like Sachin doing it? Please reply to this response at the earliest.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19797    Author: Riaz Mohammed      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2510     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Bharath

Please approve my college. I had listed it for over a month now. But it seems that the college approval is still pending. Moreover, there are others who have listed my college but it contains wrong information which will mislead. And ISC doesnt support FRAUDs rite!

here i paste my college link for ISC, i have updated to the most latest info available along with the latest snaps. Please approve it so that I'll be able to provide this link as and alternate to my college URL for easy access.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/colleges/Index.aspx?UserId=riazmr88

THANK YOU
RIAZ

#19798    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Riaz Mohammed ,
I will Review the same and reply you

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19841    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 14/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Riaz Mohammed ,
Your college approved.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19869    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Bharath, please refer the link below -
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16115-What-Is-Web.aspx

Is copying resources from other websites allowed in the forum? If no, how are people like Sachin doing it? Please reply to this response at the earliest.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19898    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Ankush Das ,

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19918    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hey, Bharath, check these links out -

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/ViewForum.aspx?ForumId=16304&
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15495-Hello-Everybody.aspx
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16296-ISC-looking-for-experts-Doctors-Lawyers-etc-Refer-get-Rs.aspx
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16276-age-limit-for-marriage.aspx

Please give Aruljothi's response zero points. She is not entitled to copy my forum response. Just to earn easy points, these people breach all the limits of stupidity and foolishness. Please view this member with strict scrutiny. She is violating all the laws and is using fraudulent methods to earn points.

PLEASE REPLY AT THE EARLIEST BHARATH!

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19945    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hai Ankush Das ,
I found that response was copied from other Member Response.So,i reported to our webmaster and make points to zero for that response.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#19963    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi bharath,

Check out Vinayak's answer from this thread
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15945-What-love.aspx

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19968    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi Bharath,

Again Check out Vinayak's answer in the tsunami thread

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#19971    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Hi Bharath, sorry to disturb you again but one of my hard worked posts got deleted. Please refer the link below -
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/28775-STORY-A-peep-into-future.aspx

I wrote it all by myself and this essay won me an award in my school. If you have a problem with this resource, please tell me and I will correct it the next time but I spent one hour to type it and bring it for everyone. Please reply at the earliest, Bharath, please. Thank You in advance.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19981    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Hi Bharath, vinayak is simply copying resources from the internet and pasting it in the forum. Here are the links -
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16113-What-Is-Lupus.aspx
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15556-NASA.aspx
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15945-What-love.aspx
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16163-About-India.aspx
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15756-brain-activity.aspx

He has done the copying mostly from Wikipedia. I suggest the editors to please look into this matter and warn these members against strict action through email on not copying. Some other members doing the same thing are Tushqi, Sachin and Aruljothi.

PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#19989    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hai ankush,
I reviewed the above complaint.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#20002    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi Bharath, from today I will be working with you and I will be happy to that. I will talk to you by email or by chat. My email id a4rocks@gmail.com and you can add me on your friends list.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#20009    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Congrats ankush das....
With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#20085    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Bharath,
Check out this answer given by Syed

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15477-How-long-does-plastic-take-decompose.aspx

there are many such answers copied and pasted in many of the forums. Why do they do this and get their posts deleted later? I am just not able to understand the logic at all.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#20087    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Latha, these people don't know the significance of posting original resources and they want to earn easy and fast points. I have reported the response to the webmaster and have made zero points for it. Thanks for showing it Latha.

Regards,
Ankush Das
(Editor, IndiaStudyChannel)

Regards,
Ankush Das

#20089    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi Ankush,

The first two answers in this thread http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/15863-Gas-prices-going-high-why-its-happening-India.aspx

Check it out please.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#20090    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hai Latha Jayaprakash ,
I found that response was copied from Other website.So,i reported to our webmaster and make points to zero for that response.

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#20093    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Hi Bharath,

Thanks. See this thread.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16228-hi.aspx

Whichever forum I get into I see some of the answers like this.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#20115    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Hai Latha Jayaprakash ,
I found that response was copied from Other website.So,i reported to our webmaster and make points to zero for that response.

Web master MR. Tony Working on it. it will fix soon

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#20169    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Bharath,

Just see this. Don't you think this way of rating is no good?
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/14288-Friendship-means.aspx

For thank yous and very goods they have given 3 points. here is nothing there as answers, just 1 or 2 words, very similar to others.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#20189    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Hi Latha, nothing can be done with this because the member Sasi Kala is giving the ratings on her own will and she has the full right to choose what one gets. She might give someone 6 points for 4-5 words and she might even give 1 point for a long paragraph. We do have the right to control this but we, at IndiaStudyChannel let our members decide what is good and what is not in her own forum thread. So it's complete independence for the resources posted by her. Even you can yourself control the points and rating for your own forum threads.

Regards,
Ankush Das

Regards,
Ankush Das

#20196    Author: Latha Jayaprakash      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 83     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Dear Ankush,

That's not right then, isn't it? All her friends and well wishers who answer there will get good ratings. That will become partial ratings.

Regards
Latha Jayaprakash

#20197    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Yes, Latha, that is surely not fair but there is no other option. We at IndiaStudyChannel think that members are old and responsible enough to understand the rules and regulations of the site and follow them. But unfortunately, some members do not think like us and this leads to some amount of partiality. So, we have no other option but let the members do the things they want to.

Regards,
Ankush Das

Regards,
Ankush Das

#20266    Author: sobha wilson      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 61     Date: 17/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

hi bharath
please delete the following link
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16383-Any-Question-doubt-about-HIV-AIDS-or-Sexually-Transmitted-Diseases.aspx

Regards
Sobha Wilson

#20268    Author: sobha wilson      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 61     Date: 17/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

hi bharath
please delete the following link
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16389-Email-Address-at-AIIMS.aspx

Regards
Sobha Wilson

#20290    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 17/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Hai sobha wilson ,
The Below links are deleted.

1.http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16383-Any-Question-doubt-about-HIV-AIDS-or-Sexually-Transmitted-Diseases.aspx
2.http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16389-Email-Address-at-AIIMS.aspx

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#20295    Author: sobha wilson      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 61     Date: 17/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

Thanks bharat
How to insert a link in forum. please give me details. All of your forum answers contain one or two links. I want to insert my profile link into my testimonial already given

Regards
Sobha Wilson

#20300    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 17/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi sobha wilson ,

Please find the link details.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/16398-Link-code.aspx

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#20399    Author: Riaz Mohammed      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2510     Date: 17/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Bharath,

Please review my resource

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/28934-New-Wheel-design-Michelin-Tweel.aspx

I took great effort in reading this article and tried my best to make it precise as possible. This is not a copied content. And i have supported the article with figures too.

Please recheck my resource

Also PLEASE PLEASE Delete the college named

SREE CHITHIRA TIRUNAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Thiruvananthapuram

there are many profiles for this very college with wrong information. I have submitted the profile with the updated information.

#20407    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 17/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi riaz,

This resource was copied from

http://www.samsgarage.com/michelin_new_tire_design.htm

so the above mentioned resources was deleted..

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#20410    Author: Lenin      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 58     Date: 17/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Hi Bharath , i found some of my resources submitted yesterday were deleted. i dont find any wrong and any copyright violation. also that are from universities. pls go through and reply

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/28802-MANIPUR-UNIVERSITY-admission.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/28997-ME-ECE-Merit-List-Revised-July.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/29001-The-Tamilnadu-Dr-M-G-R-Medical-University.aspx

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/28999-University-Institute-Engineering-Technology.aspx

Regards,
Lenin

India News

#20414    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 18/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Lenin, will review your resources and come back to you.Bharath, please you also check lenin's resources.

Regards,
Ankush Das

Regards,
Ankush Das

#20415    Author: Bharath Sudar       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 70     Date: 18/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi lenin ,

With Regards,
BHARATH SUDAR

Regards,
Bharath Sudar

#20416    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 45     Date: 18/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

Hi Lenin, please try to edit your resources in your own words and we will approve it. It seems that you have copied your resource from somewhere. So, please edit your resources and your resources will be given good points. Please edit it and come back to us, we will then approve it.

Regards,
Ankush Das

Regards,
Ankush Das

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Members Welfare Thread
Previous : What is not good in ISC ?
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.