You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Request for adding an Institute

Hello!

I have a training centre that offers internationally accredited Basic Life Support (BLS) / CPR Training to healthcare providers, safety officers, professionals who require BLS / CPR Training & Certification as well as to laypersons.

I request the admin to grant me permission so that I can add my centre to Indiastudychannel.com.
    Sir,

Welcome to our site! Thank you for expressing your interest to add your centre to our database. Currently, though, our Training Centre section is closed for contributions & we are not adding any new centres.

However, you are welcome to post details of the centre in our article section in the education category, short-term courses' sub-category. You could write an article about the courses offered, eligibility requirement, fees, etc and give the address & contact details of the centre at the end. However, ensure that you do not present the article as a promotional one as the site's policy does not allow spam. Please put an appropriate title and summary and use HTML tags for headings in the text. Refer to articles submission guidelines before submitting your post.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.